~014~

Beca's point of view:

I sit on my bed and I'm crying. That was the hardest thing I've ever had done. I really love Chloe, that's why I did this. She's still with Tom and I don't want to be the third wheel in that. She has to figure out what she feels towards me and what she wants to do with her feelings towards Tom. Right now, I really have to speak to Jesse. Because of him Chloe was able to find me and I had said that I didn't want to speak to her! He has promised never to speak towards Chloe about me, and he still did. Why can people only lie? Jesse, come to my dorm. NOW! That's important, he will understand right now. That I'm angry, he will also understand. He has broken his promise to me and I want an explanation! I start my laptop and open my mash ups. The most of them have I've made for Chloe. I was thinking about her all the time, I'll couldn't stop thinking about her and I still can't. When I'm listen to my mash up from Bruno Mars (Just the way you are) and One Direction (Little things), the only one that pops into my head is Chloe. Without knowing, I sing with the chorus.

When I see your face
I would let this little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause you are amazing, just the way you are
Oh, it's you they at up to
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl
I'm in love with you
Just the way you are
And all these little things!

A tears slips out of my eye. I'm still in love with her, but I can't be with her right now. She's not into me for hundred percent. Then I hear a knock on the door and I press pause. I walk towards the door and open it. Jesse is in front of me and I pull him angry into my room.
,,What the hell Jesse!" I yell towards him.
,,I'm sorry Becs, but Chloe was sad. I thought it would help her if she actually talked to you."
,,Well, it doesn't!"
,,Did you talk to her?"
,,Of course, I didn't have any choice did I?"
,,Are you friends again?"
,,The only thing Chloe and I have in common are the Bella's, nothing more."
,,What happened?"
,,Well, I she admitted everything. About the lying and her feelings."
,,So now you two are together?"
,,NO! Chloe is still in love with Tom, she admitted it to me."
,,Did she said to you that she's in love with him?"
,,Jesse, I'm not stupid! Chloe is having sex with him, well I know you're only having sex if you have feelings for somebody."
,,So Chloe has feelings for you?"
,,What's that have to do with our conversation right now?"
,,Well, that you're being stupid right now. Chloe does love you, because she had sex with you. Why can't you just embrace that and go on a date with her or something?"
,,Because she's still having sex with Tom. I can't be with her if she's with Tom every night."
,,You have to work for her."
,,I don't want to. Every time I see her with Tom, it kills me inside okay! The only way to forget her is never to speak to her again, and you wanted to help me with that. So please, help me!"
,,You're sure about this?"
,,Yeah, I can't go through like this. My heart is broken, but it will heal again. Chloe has to be out of my life."
,,Okay, fine. I'll be here for you. Don't punish her too hard, Becs. I can see that she really cares about you."
,,I can see that too, but nothing can happen between us if she's still busy with Tom."
,,Shall we go into a different subject?"
,,Yes, please!" I can't be mad for too long at Jesse. He is my best friend and he's not the one who lied to me or threatened me.
,,What are you doing?" Jesse points at my laptop.
,,O, that's just one of my mash ups."
,,Can I hear?" I nod and give him a headphone. I start my mash up and Jesse listen to it very concentrated. ,,This is really good!" I jump a little because he's yelling at me. ,,O, I'm sorry." Jesse give me the headphone back. ,,I was yelling, wasn't I?"
,,Yeah, but that's okay. I'm glad you like it."
,,Can you be honest?"
,,Maybe, what do you want to ask me?"
,,Did you think about Chloe when you where making this?" This is what I was afraid of. Of course I was thinking about Chloe, because I love her. I don't want to lie about it, just like her, so the only thing I'm saying to Jesse is: ,,Yeah, I was thinking about her."

Chloe's point of view:

My pillow is a wet thing right now. I've been crying for about an hour now and the feeling doesn't go away. Beca is mad at me and she's right. I need to stop with Tom if I want to be with her. And that's the only thing I want, to be with her. Should I go to her dorm and ask her out? I don't know what I have to do, I don't want to pick a fight with her. I love her and I don't want to lose her. Maybe Aubrey knows something.
,,Aubrey?" When I yell her name, she comes towards me but not alone. ,,And Stacie?" I look a little surprising.
,,Don't think too much, Chlo. Stacie is just here to study with me." Aubrey is sitting next to me right now. ,,What's wrong?"
,,Beca... do you have some idea's?"
,,What do you mean?"
,,Do you think it's a good idea if I go towards her dorm and ask her out?"
,,No, don't do that. You just have almost lost her. She just needs time to think everything over."
,,I don't want to lose her."
,,Then don't go to her. She is angry about you, leave her. Maybe you can talk to her in the morning, you'll see."
,,Do you really think she wants to talk to me?"
,,Chlo, I see the way she looks at you. That girl is crazy about you, you have a special place inside of her heart. The only thing she does right now is protect herself. You admitted to her that you're still having sex with Tom, a guy you actually never liked. You prefer him over her."
,,That's not what I'm doing! Tom knows my sweet spots okay. Every time I want to stop it, he gets into my pants. I can't do nothing about that!"
,,Well, in Beca's eyes you choose him over her. She don't think your in love with her." Aubrey grab both of my hands. ,,You are in love with her right?"
,,Yes, I'm so in love with her."
,,Then go out of bed and work for her. She needs to see that you actually care about her. Go break with Tom tomorrow and ask her on a date. You did get Tom very easy, but Beca is complicated. She's been hurt before and she doesn't want to get hurt again."
,,How do you know that?"
,,I overheard Jesse and her talking. We'll go towards her tomorrow."
,,Promise?"
,,Promise!" And after that Aubrey and Stacie walked back to her side again. I have faith. Tomorrow I'll go to Beca and actually work for her!