~022~

Beca's point of view:

Chloe and I are together for two months right now and we are very happy. Aubrey wasn't happy about it when we told her that we were together, but she has really get to know me and now we are also friends. Stacie is also a good friend of mine. We had a riff off and Aubrey has pointed to me to help her with the music. The girls from the Bella's have heard some of my mixes and they're excited about it. I have chosen 'price tag' from Jessie J, 'Don't you forget about me' from Simple Minds, 'Give me everything tonight' from Usher and a little 'Party in the USA' from Miley Cyrus. Chloe doesn't know it yet, but the song from Simple Minds I have chosen for her. I want her to think of me when she hear the song. She still has blond hair, but I don't care. She knows I prefer the ginger hair, but it's okay. I'll get used to it. Today is the big day. The performance. When the Treble Makers are done, we are up.
,,I'm so nervous right now." Stacie say to us. ,,Do you think we have a chance?" I look at every girl and see that I'm the only one who's not nervous. I don't get why they are so nervous. The only thing we have to do is sing and perform together.
,,Don't worry. We are going to be amazing." I give Chloe a quick wink and Stacie hugs me.
,,Thank you Beca, because of you we're standing here right now. Your idea to mash up songs, well that was the best decision. I'm glad that Aubrey finally accepted it and give you the lead."
,,That we are here is not because of me, or Aubrey, but because we are all good singers and we all want to defeat the Trebles. Nobody is better then each one of us. We are a team and nobody can take us down."
,,I didn't know you where such a good talker."
,,Well, Aubrey you've been surprised by me more often."
,,I know. You are the girlfriend of my best friend, so it's a little bit weird."
,,For you maybe, but I'm so in love with her." I pull Chloe in for a kiss.
,,Save it for the bedroom!" Amy yell and Chloe laugh, while letting me go.
,,I love you, you awesome nerds." I say with a smile. They all know I'm just kidding and they laugh.
,,Yeah, you guys are the best. Even if some are you are very thin, I think that you all have a fat heart and that's what matters. Let's just smash this!" I nod against Amy and turn towards Chloe who looks at me whit a big smile.
,,We're taking that cup home babe." I say to her.
,,I know, because of you." She gives me a kiss on my cheek and then a commentator say that we're up now. We walk to the stage and we are going to stand as planned. And we're on. Aubrey sings first, after her the perfect voice of my girlfriend. My heart beats really fast. Everything she does make me blush, laugh or smile. I can't help but smile. Now it's my turn. I walk a little bit to the back and then goes to the front singing. I look towards Chloe and see that Amy whisper something in her ear. I don't have time to worry and begins to sing.

Chloe's point of view:

Amy walks a little bit closer to me.
,,The next song Beca's going to sing is specially for you." She whisper in my ear and my heart warms. The idea that Beca is going to sing something for me... wow! Then I hear her beautiful voice and I dream away.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
won't you come see about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything, insides and outs
Don't you forget about me
As you walk on by, will you call my name?
I sing, la la la la la la la la la la la la la...

Wow, that was amazing! I won't forget about her, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I know for sure that I won't let her go. I will tell her after the performance. We continue and then we are finished. When we're off the stage I take Beca apart.
,,I heard from a secret source that you had sung that especially for me."
,,Amy?"
,,Yeah, but you don't have to worry. I won't forget about you. You are always in my heart and always in my head. I never stop think about you. I love you so much. Please don't doubt that."
,,I know Chlo, I just wanted to give you a song... a song where you could think about me when you have a difficult time or just when you miss me."
,,Why would I miss you? We live together."
,,Yeah, but if there happens something to me. Don't worry, nothings going to happen to me, but you never know right?"
,,I'm not worried, because nothing will happen to you. I will always be at your side and I will never leave you."
,,Maybe you will become my wife someday." She gives me a wink and when Amy calls her over to Jesse and Benji, she gives me a kiss and goes to them. I think Beca's right. I want to marry her, I really do, but not now. We are together and I'm very happy about that. But for a marriage it's too early. I look towards my girlfriend and smile. I was serious about never leaving her. I never want to say goodbye to her, never!