~019~

Beca's point of view:

I am now one month away from Barden University. The last call from Chloe was three weeks ago and since then I've heard nothing from her again. I guess she has moved on with Tom. Through these three weeks I've been my horrible self. I am scared of every sound that I hear outside. I wake up in panic every night and only my mother can calm me down. I dream about Chloe every night. I love her so much and being apart of her is killing me. I really want to be with her, but she doesn't love me otherwise she will call me right? I wish she was here and that I could kiss her. I miss the taste of her lips. I still remember the intuition night. Her body felt great against mine, her lips where so soft and the way she made me feel wanted was amazing. Her eyes were I can just drown in and her sweet smile that means she is happy with me, warms my heart. Is everything lost because of her feelings for Tom? Is it necessary to talk to her again? Maybe we can be together. All I need to know is whether Chloe still have feelings for Tom or if she's really in love with me. My phone is off right now, actually he's off all week. My mother is a little bit worried about me, but the only thing that can make me happy is some red headed girl, that's at Barden and with Tom, so basically I'm screwed.
,,Beca, honey." My mother comes into my room. ,,I don't like the way you are. Depressed, all because of one girl."
,,Chloe isn't just one girl, mom. She's amazing and I will never be with her."
,,Honey, please. How can you know that? You haven't talked to her for one month."
,,I just know. She's not into me otherwise she will have called." A view tears are began falling from my eyes right now. My mother puts her hands around me and pull me in a hug.
,,Aw, honey. Why do you think this way? Did she told you that she's not in love with you?"
,,She has told me-that-that she doubted her feelings between Tom and me. I just think that she is in a relationship with him now. She used to call me every night, but now I haven't any call from her."
,,Does she have your new number?" Then I look at her.
,,Yeah, three weeks ago she has called me and I know for sure she has put this number in her phone."
,,Is someone trying to call you lately?" I think really hard and than I remember that number what had called me for the last two weeks.
,,Yeah, a number. But I don't recognize it, so I don't pick up. Maybe it's a thief or something. We don't want me to get kidnapped are we?"
,,Of course not, but don't you think that it could be Chloe who's trying to call you? Maybe she wants to be with you and is on her way."
,,She even doesn't know where I am."
,,Just call her."
,,No, I want to forget her. Can you just leave me alone?" My mother looks at me with a disappointed look and walk away from me. ,,I'm sorry mom, but I need to be alone."
,,It's fine honey. I will call you if dinner's ready." I nod and she closed the door. Here I am again, all alone, thinking about Chloe. I grab my old phone and put it on again. Wow... twenty eight missed calls from Chloe? Twelve missed calls from Aubrey and sixteen missed calls from Amy. What the heck? Does this mean they are looking for me? I even have a voice mail from Chloe. Shall I listen to it or not? Before I can consider that, my dumb already touches the message.

Beca, where are you? Are you okay? I have something to say to you and I just wanted to say it into your face. Can you just call me please?

Beca, please call me. I have great news for you and of course for me ;).

Becs, I'm really worried right now. Jesse told me that you where fine, but the time that I saw your bruises, I am concerned about you.

Beca, please don't make me call again. I miss you! I just want to tell you something and it's really important. Can you consider to call me?

She sound really desperate. Maybe I should call her. Just when I'm suppose to call her, I hear something outside. Immediately I get up and grab the gun. That I'm only using when I'm in big danger. I'm not afraid to face the one that's sneaking outside right now. I put the gun in my back pocket and climb off the window. If my mother find out I have a gun, she's grounded me for weeks. I walk slowly and slowly, until I see somebody. Immediately I grab my gun and hold it up with both of my hands.
,,I don't know who you are, but how did you find me?" The person of thing stop in his of her tracks and I just walk further, the gun pointed out in front of me. It looks like the person is just turned into stone. Yeah, it's a person alright, a beast would have attacked me by now. ,,Answer me!" I yell towards the person right now. I'm hiding for one month and in that whole month nobody has found me. How closer I am coming towards the person, how much I recognize. No, it can't be! When I'm a meter in front of the person, my heart skips a beat.
,,Chloe?"