~51~

Beca's point of view:

,,I want to discuss something different with you to." I look towards Roy.

,,Just talk to me."

,,Outside. It's personal and I like to hear your comment."

,,Why can't you discuss this with me right here?"

,,I don't want Chloe to know this."

,,So you have a secret from her."

,,Not yet. Look, I know for sure that Chloe will like this surprise. Just listen to me and then you can judge okay?" Roy laugh to me and nod.

,,Okay, I listen to your idea." We walk out of the room and bump into Chloe and Regina.

,,Where are you going?" Chloe looks to me.

,,I need to talk to your father and I also need fresh air."

,,Shall I walk with you?"

,,Chlo, I'm trying to plan a surprise for you. And do you know what it is with surprises... they are meant to be a secret for the one who gets surprised. Trust me, you are going to love this surprise." I take her hands and pull her closer to me.

,,Okay, fine. But when you are done with my father, just come to me and we are going home. I want you tonight." I grab her cheeks and kiss her lips softly.

,,I love you Chloe. I love you so much!"

,,I know you do and I love you too. Please hurry, I can't miss you long." I smile and then Roy and I leave Chloe and Regina behind.

,,So what are you up to?" Roy ask me when we are going to sit on a bench in the park.

,,Your son, do you have contact with him?"

,,Jake?"

,,If he lives in Australia, I mean him."

,,Yeah he lives in Australia, why do you want to contact him?"

,,For Chloe. She miss him very much."

,,Is that not obvious? Jake left two years ago and since then we have seen him only through Skype."

,,Of course that's obvious and I get it. I want to call him and ask him if he wants to come here for our wedding."

,,You want to bring Jake to your wedding?"

,,Yeah, for Chloe. But I know I need your permission to, so what do you think?"

,,I think Chloe will love it, but I don't know if he is available."

,,We can try right?"

,,Of course we can try, but why do you want to keep this from Chloe?"

,,Because I want to surprise her. Now she's thinking that he isn't coming, but when the moment is right, he will be in front of her."

,,You are a sweetheart, Beca and that's why I give you my permission. You deserve her as your wife, I know for sure that you are going to take care of her."

,,Thank you Roy."

,,No problem, but I have a question."

,,What do you want to ask?"

,,I give Chloe away to you, but who's going to give you away now your father kicked you out?"

,,Nobody."

,,That's impossible. Somebody have to give you away."

,,I don't have anybody else. I don't want my father at our wedding, that's it. He is still around and I don't want him near me."