~017~

Beca's point of view:

Finally, I'm almost where I want to be right now. My mother is already waiting for me outside and the moment the taxi stops, I jump out and ran towards her. She embrace me and hold me tight.
,,Beca, I've missed you so much." She tell me and I feel her tears fall in my neck.
,,Ahw, mom. Please don't cry. I needed a vacation, is it okay if I'm staying for a month?"
,,Don't you have school on Monday?"
,,Yeah, but somethings happened."
,,What do you mean?"
,,Shall we discus that inside?"
,,Of course honey." My mother help me get my stuff out of the back and I pay the taxi-driver. I put my arm around my mothers weight and together we walk inside. ,,So tell me, what happened?" My mother ask while she gives me a juice.
,,I met someone."
,,You're in love?"
,,Yeah, but it's complicated."
,,Why?"
,,Well, she had a boyfriend. Every morning she had sex with him in the showers. Uh, when I came to Barden University I never thought that I could feel something like this, but it happened. She's amazing, but still in love with that boy."
,,Did you tell her how you feel?"
,,Yes, but that doesn't make a difference."
,,Why not? Doesn't she feel the same for you?"
,,I don't know." I yell in frustration and sit down. ,,We had sex, her and I."
,,That means she is in love with you, right?"
,,No, she had used me. Her boyfriend Tom, she had an argument with him and she doubted her feelings. She just wanted to have sex with me to find out what I meant for her."
,,She used you?!" Now my mother gets angry.
,,Yeah, she admitted it. I had asked her if she still had sex with Tom and she did. So the fact is that the girl I fell in love with, isn't real. She's just like everyone else. Everybody use me or laugh about me. Tom hates me right now for having sex with her."
,,Who started the sex? You or uh..."
,,Chloe, her name is Chloe."
,,Did you started the sex?"
,,No, she did."
,,Well, that means something honey. People don't start sex just for fun. Why can't you believe that she actually have feelings for you?"
,,Because it's me we're talking about! I'm nothing compares to her. She's everything I'm dreaming about. She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid my eyes on and I'm nothing."
,,You are just as beautiful as she is honey, but because of all the bully you went trough, you don't see that. Why don't you call Chloe and tell her where you are. Maybe she will come to you and tell you exactly what she feels."
,,Mom! Are you even listening to me? Chloe is in love with Tom. She doesn't love me, she doesn't care about me or my feelings. The only thing she's been doing is using me for her own ego! I can't be a third wheel!" I ran upstairs to my room and fall onto my bed. Why is this so hard? I wish I could rip my heart out and crush it, so I would never feel like this again. But unfortunately that's impossible. It's not like I am Regina from Once Upon A Time. She's pretty though and I wish that I had her powers. And yet, this is the real life. There are no spells or true loves kiss that can save someone. O right, I still have to text Jesse, otherwise he will get worried. The new sim card is in my phone and anyone who will call me on my old phone number, well... they get a voice who tells them that the number is no longer in use. Every number I've written down on a paper. Aubrey, Jesse, Stacie, Amy, Cynthia-Rose, Lily, Jessica, Benji and Chloe of course. I open Whatsapp and start a talk with Jesse. I'm only one call away... That's the only thing I send towards my best friend. Not my name or something like that. I need my rest right now, I need to think over everything. If he decide to call me, he will find out that it's me, so...
,,Beca, I have hot dogs. Are you coming for lunch?"
,,I'll be right there!" I yell back at my mother. I'm happy that I'm here right now. No feelings, no discussions, no using, nothing. I like the silence a lot and I'm not thinking about leaving. At least not now. I put my phone into my pocket and walk downstairs. Yeah, this was the best solution. They will understand... eventuality.

Chloe's point of view:

I don't know what I can do. Beca is gone, I have yelled at Tom for about an hour. Jesse has tried to comfort me, but all I want is Beca. I love her so much and I don't understand why she had to leave. I know it's only one day that she's gone, but she didn't tell anybody where she went. I still think she's been kidnapped. She did leave her favorite sweater behind, that's a sign right? Nobody believes me though. They are back to there own life's and don't care about her. I have screwed my essay today and I had a fight with everybody in the Bella's. My teachers don't see my change. I walk out of my room towards Beca's and Amy's dorm. The door is locked as usual, but I can open it. I grab my paper clip and open the door quiet. As soon as the door is open, I ran inside and close the door behind me. Now, where can I find a clue? Maybe the sweater? I grab it and go through every pocket, but nothing. Beca can't just be disappeared. The people who has had must have leave a clue. Maybe a phone number or something? I grab her pillow and I smell her perfume. That's what I liked about her so much. She smells so nice. Well, that's not the only thing that I like about her, that's just one part of her that I like. When I toss her pillow on the ground, something falls out of it. What's that? I pick the little paper up and see a number. Huh? Which number is this? There's no name, only a number.
,,Chloe?" I jump and turn around. ,,What are you doing?" Amy look straight towards me.
,,I found something." I give her the paper.
,,A number? What do you need that for?"
,,Maybe the girl or guy who has that number, knows where Beca is."
,,Your still busy with Beca? What's it with you? First you use her and now you actually care?"
,,I never used her, but that's not the point right now. Maybe we can find her with this number. At least we can try right?"
,,Yeah, your probably right. Well, I'll call this number." Amy dial the number into her own phone and put it on speaker.
Hello? A man's voice comes to the speaker.
Hello, I'm sorry to border you, but do you know a Beca Mitchell?
Yeah in fact I do, but who am I speaking?
It's Amy Wilson, I'm her best friend. Is Beca with you?
No, she's not. I haven't speak or see her for a month. Is there something wrong?
Maybe, who are you if I may ask.
I'm Davy Mitchell, I'm her grandfather.
Without even saying goodbye, Amy hang up. ,,Your happy now? This number is from Beca's grandfather. Chloe, you are losing your mind. You have bad grades and you don't care about the Bella's anymore. Leave it, Beca will be back."
,,I'm not giving up!" I'm angry. Angry, because Amy, Jesse or the Bella's don't care about Beca. I'm opening the door with the sweater from Beca in my hands. ,,Trust me Beca, I will find you!" I whisper into the sky and that's the promise I make to myself, before I'm going back to my dorm.