~056~

A/N: First of all, I'm glad so many people like this story. 5,69 K views is really amazing for me to see. It's my first Bechloe story and it's almost finished. After this chapter there's only 4 chapters left... but don't be sad because I'm writing another Bechloe story. I hope that everyone who reads this story also wants to read my next Bechloe story. It will mean a lot to me if you follow me to my new Bechloe story. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca's point of view:

,,I said I will work with you, but than I have to see another track next week." Michael-Key looks at me with a stern face.

,,Next week? That soon?"

,,You said you wanted to make it, this is your chance. I see something in you Beca, otherwise I wouldn't have contracted you. My only question is; are you be capable to work with a lot of pressure?"

,,Absolutely!"

,,And what about that girl Emily?"

,,She's standing right there, so why don't you ask her that yourself?" While Michael-key and Emily sit and talk, I walk out of his office. I try contacting Chloe, but she's still not answering. I hate this fight between us.

Chloe, I'm sorry to interrupt you in whatever you do, I just wanna tell you again that Michael wants to work with me. I'm so happy! Next week I'll be in Atlanta, probably singing in the auditorium. I know you are angry at me, but I don't want this fight. Come to me at the auditorium and if you're too mad at me and don't come, I totally understand. Please remember that I will always love you and that I don't want to lose you. Yeah, that's all. Bye.

I hung up and start crying. I have ruined everything between us. Chloe and I are not going to get married. It's over between us. I was way over line. All I ever wanted where Chloe and this job, but I can't have both I guess.

,,Beca, we did it!" Emily run towards me and give me a big hug. I sigh. ,,What's wrong?"

,,Em, this job is great and I'm really honored."

,,But? Beca, you know that this job is what you're always wanted. This offer is only once. This opportunity comes only once in a lifetime and you have the chance to prove your father wrong and do what you love."

,,What if Chloe is only once in a lifetime?"

,,You'll getting married."

,,I don't think so. Em, we haven't talk for days, she doesn't answer any of my calls and she wants to stay in Atlanta."

,,You'll figure something out."

,,If I accept this job, I'll lose Chloe."

,,If you declined it you'll be unhappy."

,,I can't lose Chloe. She's the love of my life. Without her, I can't live."

,,Beca, think twice. You can't throw away this opportunity. Please think about this. I know you are going to regret this of you decline."

,,I can't bare to lose Chloe!" Now I start to tear up. Emily walks to Michael and I hear her say that I need some time to think about it.

,,Beca, I know it's crap to have a fight with Chloe, but you can't give up. Chloe loves you in everything you do. Do you think she is happy that you are going to turn this down because of her?"

,,I don't know. I want this job but I want Chloe more. I love her Em, but she doesn't love me anymore. The job she wants is available in Los Angeles, but she wants to stay in Atlanta."

,,Long distance relationship?"

,,That doesn't work."

,,Not if you're not trying. You are giving up, that's nothing you ever do."

,,I'm not giving up. I'm trying to safe my relationship."

,,By turning down the most important thing in your life?"

,,I can't lose Chloe!" I stand up and run away from Emily and take a deep breath. Chloe is back in Atlanta now and doesn't miss me.

Chloe's point of view:

I miss Beca like crazy. We never had a fight this big. I feel awful. I'm at the airport right now, waiting for my suitcase and my mother. It takes a long time to take all the suitcases out of the plane! I grab my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. Hallelujah, a bounce of messages? My eye falls on a voice-mail from Beca. Just when I want to listen, I get a call from Emily. She's with Beca. O my god, maybe something's wrong with her or worse! Immediately I pick up.

Em.

Chlo, you need to know something about Beca.

What's wrong?

She did get a job offer, what you already know I think, but she's going to decline the offer.

What?! Why?

Because of you.

Sorry?!

I'm sorry to say this, but now your gone and doesn't love Beca anymore, she doesn't want to make it anymore.

Don't you dare to say I don't love her! I hate this fight between us.

Why does Beca think that you don't love her anymore? Because you choose to do the job in Atlanta instead of Los Angeles?

Wait, how do you know about the job?

Is it true?

Yes, I can work as teacher here in Atlanta.

Also in Los Angeles?

I don't know. I think so, but I don't know yet.

But Beca think you choose the job in Atlanta. Do you really want to end it?

What?! No! I love Beca more than anything.

Go with her to Los Angeles, be happy together. You are going to lose her this way. Next week Beca is back in Atlanta for the Bella's. Don't lose her.

I'll talk to her when she's here. Let her think about it, just for a week.

You make the right choice Chloe.

Thank you for letting my know about Beca.

You're welcome.

I hung up and now my suitcase is coming. Beca wants to stop doing what she loves because of me. I can't let that happen. Maybe I can choose for that job in Los Angeles. It is the same job and than I won't lose Beca. I won't survive without her. She's the love of my life and I can't wait to be married to her. Sometimes couples need to compromise to be happy. Beca has protecting me always and even almost die for me. Now it's time to do something back. I walk out of the airport, in the car of my mother and while Beca's in my mind, we drive away.