~49~

Beca's point of view:

I'm distracted by my phone that goes off. Who's calling right now? I need to make some remix-en you know. I look at my screen and see that it's Amy.

Wrong time Amy.

Are you still at Barden? With Emily?

Of course. We recorded flashlight.

Really? And how was that going?

It was amazing, Emily has such a good voice. I want to record more songs with her.

O my god, Becs. That's amazing. Did you send the record to a producer?

Not yet, I want to do that right now, so if you don't mind I'm hanging right now so I can send it.

Sure honey.

And Amy hung up. Emily is coming to me.

,,Who was that? Chloe?" She's saying and immediately I think of Chloe. I still don't know what's up with her. It is stuck in my head. Why is she thinking that I'm cheating on her? I thought she trusted me.

,,No it was Amy."

,,Are you going to talk to Chloe today?"

,,Yeah, I can't stop thinking about yesterday. We do fight sometimes, but not this big. I thought she trusted me. It hurts that she don't trust me."

,,I don't get why she's thinking this way. You always speak of her like she's an angel. When you're at the phone, you don't stop talking about her."

,,I know. I don't get it either, I love her so much and I don't want it to end. What if she never trust me? I can't live with somebody who doesn't trust me."

,,Do you want to leave her?"

,,No! God, no! I never felt this for anybody. She makes me feel special."

,,Does she know about your past? That you've been bullied?"

,,She do not know everything. I dare not to tell her."

,,Why not?"

,,How do you think she responds? She already know about my father."

,,What did your father do to you?"

,,He has beaten me, just like the kids in school."

,,What?! He abused you just like that fucking kids in school?"

,,Yeah, I told him about my feelings for Chloe and he thought he could beat that out of me."

,,That's bullshit! You did a good job to move in with Chloe."

,,I know and I know that Chloe will never beat me."

,,Why don't you tell her everything? You are going to marry her, you have to be honest with her. I know that is hard for you, but you have to tell her."

,,Believe me, I know. I want to talk to her today, after I send the record to a producer." I give her a wink.

,,Good girl, just talk to Chloe." I hit my last remix on the hard disk and go to Google. There I type "producer" in. I have found a company right away and start to write an e-mail.

Dear mister Key,

I'm Beca Mitchell and with my niece Emily Mitchell, I have record the song that I send you through the annex.