~013~

A/N: First of all, I want to thank everyone who loves my story and vote for it! My first language is Dutch (The Netherlands) and so my English isn't that good, I'm working on it ;). I don't want to put some people first, but still I want to thank EmmaLovesBechloe and MaeHankins for the support they are giving me about this story!! So thank you so much girls!! :).

And because it's still my birthday, I want to make you all happy and post this chapter. Hopefully you will all love this chapter like you'll did with every chapter before. Enjoy! ;)

Beca's point of view:

I'm sitting in the park. I'm still in shock about what happened. My father... I never have seen him this way. It was scary alright. My body still hurts and I almost couldn't walk to this spot. It's cold and wet outside, but I can't go back to the house where my father is and I can't go back to school and face Chloe. She's still in my head, but I don't want to see or speak to her. I hate being a puppet, I don't let anyone use me. I don't know why I believed every word Tom has said, but Chloe lied to me. My life just suck. Why can't my life be normal? It's one big roller coaster ever since I've laid my eye on Chloe. That's also proof. How sweet or kind somebody is on the outside, how bad they are on the inside. Chloe looks sweet and kind, but underneath those beautiful blue eyes there's hiding a demon that wants to ruin somebody's life. I probably call Jesse to ask him if he can come to me. Then my mind are interrupted by a laugh. I recognize that laugh everywhere. It's Chloe. Quickly as I can, I'm hiding behind the tree that I sat in front before. She don't want to see me right now and I don't want anyone to see my bruises. My father is wrong for hitting me, but maybe I was blind to. Who says I'm actually in love with Chloe? I have butterflies when I'm near her, but does that mean I'm in love? The sparks where coming out of my naked body when Chloe was making love to me last night. O crap, Chloe and Aubrey are going to sit right where I was sitting and that means I can't go anywhere.
,,I miss her Aubrey."
,,I know Chlo, we will find her okay." Are they talking about me?
,,How will you know that? Maybe she's injured or worse."
,,Don't talk that way." Wow, does Aubrey cares for me right now? I need to get out of here! I grab my phone, put the sound very low and call Jesse, who's just walking with Benji. I look over to him and let his phone ring. When he looks on his screen, he immediately look over towards Chloe and then picking up. More yelling than talking.

BECA! Immediately Chloe and Aubrey are walking towards him and that's my chance to get away from the tree. Where are you? Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine. That's my answer when I'm in the hallway. I just need somebody to talk to. Are you busy?
Actually I'm with Chloe and Aubrey right now.
O, well if you prefer them more than me... that's okay.
Beca, wait. Don't hung up. Where are you right now?
In the hallway, are you coming?
Well, uhm... don't go.

And Jesse hung up on me. He was acting really strange. I'll do what he's asking and stay where I am. Maybe he wants me to stay here, because of Chloe. O my god! Maybe Chloe wants to talk to me and Jesse have allowed that. I have to get out of here! I get up once again, but to late.
,,Beca?" I turn my head and there she is. The girl who lied to me, the girl who has used me and the girl I can't stop thinking about how hard I try.

Chloe's point of view:

The ground beneath my feet just disappear. Beca looks into my eyes but not with the love she had before. Tom has told her shit and I'm not letting that ruin us.
,,Beca, I really need to talk to you." I begin.
,,Why would I listen to anything you're saying? Who's going to tell me that you aren't going to lie to me this time?"
,,Beca, please. Let me explain." She sigh and is sitting down. ,,I know what Tom has said to you, but he's lying. Well, not about everything. Uhm... I admit I didn't know my feelings, I had my doubts about you and Tom, but now I don't have those doubts anymore."
,,Yeah, after you've used me!"
,,Beca, I never used you. Last night was real okay. I wanted to have sex with you, I wanted you to touch me and you know why? Because you are the one I want to date, I feel something towards you, but I'm afraid."
,,Afraid of what?"
,,That you will reject me. You are beautiful Beca and you deserve better than me."
,,Wow, stop right there! Chloe, you are not ugly. I'm just mad at you for lying to me. This morning I was looking right into your beautiful blue eyes and ask you if you remembered anything about last night and you said that you didn't. Why did you lie to me?"
,,I-I don't know. You thought that I was drunk and I thought if you are already thinking I was drunk..."
,,That's the easy way. You've chosen the easy way! You had to tell me last night when you kissed me that you weren't drunk."
,,Then you would have leave me."
,,How do you know? This is what I'm talking about! You think you know me, but you don't! The only one who you are caring about is yourself! Well, it's fine that you have love for yourself, but don't take me with you." Beca grabs her backpack and turn her back at me.
,,Beca, I do care about you."
,,No your not! Chloe, I admit that I have feelings for you and I did enjoy everything you did to me last night, but if that means you can use me for your own good, then I want nothing to do with you!"
,,Beca, please don't walk away from me. Just talk to me." Beca stops walking and comes back to me. She looks angry.
,,Fine, answer one question for me."
,,What is it that you want to know?"
,,Are you still having sex with Tom?" I swallow a little bit and now I have to be honest, because otherwise I lose her.
,,Yeah, but I'm going to stop with him."
,,Chloe, stop talking. I've heard enough. You're not over Tom. You're in love with him. I'm sorry, but I don't want to have a triangular relationship. You and Tom are perfect for each other. Have fun with him and just let me be."
,,But Beca..."
,,Don't make this any harder than it is for me. Chloe the moment that I saw you, I felt something. Last night I knew what that feeling was, it was love. I love you okay, but I... every time I see you with Tom... it just kills me okay. So please..." Her eyes fill itself with tears and my heart breaks. She turn her back once again towards me and walk away. O my god! What have I've done?!