~027~

I'm at the hospital again. Beca is in coma for one month and she's still not giving any sign. I'm not giving up on her yet. She will be awake, it takes a little bit longer than we expected. I'm tired again, but I'm not going to leave. Beca needs to wake up, it takes too long. I see that Beca's mother has no idea what to do. She gets to decide what they can do with her, but I hope that she doesn't think about taking the plug. Beca can not die, I can't live without her.
,,Good afternoon." A doctor comes in the room. He has a white coat and a beard. Nice blue eyes and very friendly. ,,How are you all doing?" Everybody pull his shoulders up. Yeah, nobody knows how to feel. It's been one whole month and Beca's still not awake. ,,Miss Mitchell, can I please talk to you. It's about Beca."
,,Yeah sure." I thought that Kate would involve me when it's about decisions, but she walks alone with the doctor. The only thing I can think off is to grab Beca's hand.
,,Don't worry Becs, your mother doesn't agree on anything. She can't." Then Kate comes back into the room.
,,Chloe, can you come please?" So she wants to involve me now. I don't want to fight or something, so I get up and walk with her.
,,Well, Chloe isn't it?" The doctor looks towards me.
,,Yeah, can you please tell me what's wrong?"
,,Okay, you have to think about removing the plug."
,,What?!" It's like the ground beneath me is fading away. ,,You are okay with that?" I look to Kate. She's doubting. ,,No!" I yell crying and ran away. How could she do this to Beca? Beca is fighting, I'm sure about that and now she wants to pull the plug out so Beca will die? She's crazy! I'm not going to let her die like this! She's going to be awake, I'm sure about that! I bump into the Trebles.
,,Chloe, what's wrong? Is there something about Beca?" I can not answer to Jesse, but he knows enough. ,,Can you tell me what's wrong?"
,,Leave me alone!" I yell and ran away, but Jesse followed me. Outside he grabs my arm and turn me around.
,,Chloe, please calm down. I only want to know what happened. Can you please tell me?" Jesse gives me his bottle of water and I drink of it. After a while I'm more calm. ,,Chloe, just talk to me! Maybe I can help."
,,Okay, fine. I'm scared, it just feels like every thing's falling apart."
,,Is there something about Beca?"
,,The doctor said that I have to think about removing the plug."
,,Wow, that's not nothing."
,,I know and Kate are doubting. She just want to end her daughters life!"
,,You know, maybe you should talk to Kate. Tell her how you think, how you feel, what you want. Your Beca's girlfriend, so your just as important as her. She can't make this decision on her own. She needs your opinion."
,,Ugh, why are you always right?" I laugh a little.
,,I don't know. Now go back to Kate and talk to her." I nod, thank Jesse for listening to me and ran back.
,,Kate." I yell towards her and take her apart. ,,I'm sorry I ran but I couldn't take that you where doubting about the plug."
,,I don't think we have any choice Chloe. Beca lies there the whole month. Maybe we have to pull the plug out."
,,No! I'm not letting Beca die! That bullet was suppose to be mine, not hers. She's going to wake up okay, Beca is strong! Your her mother, please don't give up on her, she deserves a chance right?!"
,,Chloe, I know it's difficult, but one whole month in coma is very long. We have to think about Beca. What if she wake up and don't remember you or me? Do you want that? Are you willing to live without her? Of course she deserves a chance, but what if she don't get a chance? What if she doesn't wake up?"
,,She is going to wake up! I believe in her and it doesn't matter she doesn't remember me because a memory will come back eventually! Please Kate, don't let her die! I can't live without her, I love her so much. Please, I beg you!"
,,Well, it's difficult to think about it Chloe. I don't want to let Beca die, so I won't take off the plug. But only at one condition. If Beca isn't awake next week, I'm putting the plug out. I'm sorry Chloe, but I have to."
,,She will be awake, I'm sure about that. Just have some faith in your daughter!" With that I'm leaving her again and walk into the room from Beca. Immediately I begin to sing.

Everybody needs inspiration

Everybody needs a song