~53~

Beca's point of view:

I wake up the next by Chloe who kiss my neck gently. A little moan escape my mouth and I open my eyes.

,,Chlo, what are you doing?"

,,Waking you up. You have an appointment."

,,What for appointment?"

,,Only the most important appointment in years. Your meeting with Michael-Key." I groan. I want to sleep and not go.

,,I don't want to go."

,,Why not? This can be your chance. Your going to be a famous DJ, just like you wanted it."

,,Not without you." I say and crawl more into her, if that's even possible.

,,What do you mean?" I look into her eyes.

,,I'm suppose to have an appointment, but I don't want to go because you can't come with me. I want you by my side, not only with this appointment, but with everything."

,,And I will always by your side, always." Chloe starts. ,,Beca look at me." I do what she tell me. ,,You have to take this chance. I'm so proud of you right now, you are a fighter and I know you are become the most famous DJ around the world. And you have to most gorgeous wife from the whole world of course." Chloe give me a wink and I kiss her passionately.

,,Thank you Chlo, but I don't want to go without you. I need you."

,,Well, then we are going to call Michael-Key and ask him if I can come with you as support."

,,He will never allowed that. And by the way, I already asked him if you can come, but he said no."

,,To you, but I can convince him with a little help from Amy and the girls."

,,You will do that for me?"

,,Beca, I will do everything for you. So get up and join me in the shower." Chloe give me a kiss on my cheek and walk towards the bathroom. I don't have to think twice and follow her immediately.

,,We need your help." Chloe say immediately when we are arriving in the auditorium, where Aubrey and the girls practice.

,,Why?"

,,Beca doesn't want to go to her appointment with Michael-Key."

,,What?! Why not Becs?" Emily looks surprising.

,,Yeah, this can be your chance." Cynthia-Rose finish Emily's sentence.

,,I wanted this so badly, but Chloe can't come with me. I want to do everything with my wife, so this appointment too."

,,But Beca, what are you afraid of?" Amy put an arm around my shoulders.

,,Amy's right. You must be afraid of something, otherwise you will go to the appointment." Jessica gives Ashley a high five. I can see that the girls are excited for me.

,,Okay, maybe I'm afraid."

,,Afraid of what babe?" Chloe look into my eyes.

,,Of everything about this deal. I know it's a big deal and that I have to be happy for this chance and I am, but my whole life I was living in the shadows. Nobody actually cared about me, I lived on my own. I was laughed about, I was kicked, I was punched... for six years my life was a hell. Nobody saw any talent in me, they thought that I was a loser. Everybody looked at me like I was some kind of weirdo, but all I wanted back then was to be accepted. I didn't care about singing, dancing and competition of acapella groups."