~007~

Beca's point of view:

Jesse and I are walking to the canteen together. We are talking about all sort of stuff.

,,Will you go outside with me and have some lunch?"

,,Outside?"

,,Yeah, the courtyard. We can sit in the grass and talk further over there."

,,Okay, it's fine by me. I'll love to get to know you." And I really mean that. Jesse is a great guy and he's really nice to me. We walked to the courtyard and find a place in the middle of the grass. Jesse packs his bag and give me a juice. ,,Jesse, what are you doing?"

,,Well, I thought that we could do something. Not to doll, otherwise one of us are going to kill themselfs."

,,What do you had in mind?"

,,Well, I have my laptop and some movies. Jaws, E.T., The breakfast club, Starwars and Rocky. Best scoring soundtrack movies of all time." O no! He doesn't tell me that just a minute ago. I hate movies, I really do! Please don't ask me to watch a movie! ,,That's what I want to do. I want to score with movies. Make people cry and blow there minds. Only music can do that to people."

,,Yeah. You must be speaking your girlfriend right off her feet."

,,O I don't have a girlfriend."

,,What?!"

,,No."

,,You have juice pouches and Rocky."

,,Okay, so which one do you want to watch first?" No, don't ask me that! I don't like movies and so I won't watch them. My eyes goes away from Jesse or our spot and observe the yard. Not far away from us, is Amy with another girl. Who's that?

,,Sorry Jesse, I have to ask Amy something. Do you have a minute?" Jesse nodds and I walk over to Amy. ,,Yo, Amy!" I sit down next to her.

,,Hi Beca. How are you today? Have you've heard something from Aubrey or Chloe?"

,,No, I don't think there comes an invitation. Who's that?" I point my finger to the girl next to her.

,,O Beca, this is Stacie. I met her yesterday at the auditions. Where were you by the way?"

,,I was at the auditions, but later then you."

,,I hope you get in Bec, than you will get closer to Chloe."

,,Oeh, does someone like Chloe?" Stacie look at me and my cheeks are getting warm.

,,No! Yes! Maybe! Ugh, I don't know."

,,Do you have feelings for her?"

,,Yeah, but I don't know if the feelings are true. Maybe it's just a attraction."

,,You have to figure it out."

,,I know." I sigh. ,,I don't know how. She's with Tom you know."

,,So?" Amy looks at me with a look.

,,I don't want to be the person that tear them apart."

,,Hi Beca, Amy and Stacie." Quickly I got up and look in those amazing blue eyes of her. Why does she have to come right now?! I give Amy a look. She can't say anything about just a minute ago. That we talked about her. ,,What were you talking about?"

,,Uhm... I just asked Amy and Stacie some advice."

,,What kind of advice?"

,,Uhm... Jesse wants to watch a movie with me but I don't like any movie, so I had to ask a way to blow him off, but not at a bad way."

,,Okay." I say goodbye to Amy and Stacie. ,,Beca?" I face Chloe. ,,Do you have something to do tonight?"

,,No, just relaxing at my dorm. Why?"

,,O nothing special."

,,Fine. Sorry, I have to go back to Jesse." Chloe nodds and I walk back to Jesse. I give him a hug and thank him for letting me get to Amy.

,,No problem," Is his answer. ,,But which movie do you want to watch first?"

,,Can we do something else? We could relive my parents divorce or visit a gynecologist."

,,What? Do you not like movies or something?" I take a sip from my juice. ,,Like any movies? What the hell is wrong with you?"

,,Sorry?!" Now I get angry.

,,How can you not like movies? Not liking movies is something like, uhm... not liking puppies."

,,Movies are fine. I just get bored and never make it to the end."

,,The endings are the best part!"

,,There predictable. Like, the guy gets the girl, that kid sees dead people and Darth Vader is Luke's father."

,,O right. So you just have to guess the biggest cinematic revelation in history?"

,,Vader in German means father. His name is literally Darth Father."

,,So you know German? Well, now I know why you don't like fun things. Beca, you need a movie education. You need a moviecation and I'm going to give it to you."

,,Yeah when I get into the Bella's. And with that I mean NEVER." I get up and so is Jesse. ,,Sorry I have promised Amy that we walk together, so..."

,,You have to keep your promises. Will I see you again?"

,,Of course, you are my friend right?"

,,Yeah."

,,Well, I see you soon. Bye." I walk off. Finally! I hate to talk about movies, so I'm glad I can go from Jesse and his movie talk.

Chloe's point of view:

,,Chlo, calm down!" Aubrey grabs me and shake my whole body.

,,Sorry, Aubrey. I'm just nervous. I'm going to kidnap Beca from her dorm."

,,It's not kidnapping you know, it's tradition. Beca will scare out, but that did you to. I remember you screaming when I take you."

,,Nobody except this, don't blame me!"

,,Are you afraid that Beca will be mad at you?"

,,Maybe. It's scary."

,,Well, you can say that you are behind her. Maybe that will comfort her."

,,That's a good idea, maybe I should go and just take her, not with the bag."

,,Chlo, that's tradition. Do you want to chance the tradition?"

,,No, but Beca is new. I can't creep her out, I want her close to me, not far."

,,I know, but... ugh, never mind!" Aubrey turn her back to me and leave the room. Where is she going? O, she's going to put all the stuff so there can be an initiation. What do I have to wear? I need to make a good impression on Beca. A dress or just a pants with a shirt? O, calm down! Beca isn't in love with you and she will never be. She's too pretty for me. I have to try though. That guy Jesse is flirting with her and I want her. Did I just make it clear to me? Am I in love with Beca? She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the whole four years that I've been at Barden University. The first girl who make me feel this way. The attraction towards her is huge. I just need to get close to her. I need to figure out what I want from her. I grab the bag that I have to use and walk towards the dorm from Beca and Amy. I only know her dormnumber because of Amy. Beca didn't tell me, but I don't care. Embrasse yourself Beca Mitchell, I'm coming for you!