~012~

Beca's point of view:

I'm glad my father don't live nearby Barden University, but half an hour away. Only Jesse knows where I am right now and I want that to stay this way. Chloe doesn't care about me, she is only trying to use me for sex, just like Tom is using Chloe. I didn't thought that she will get this low, but that's proof. People are never who you expect them to be. I put the keys into the whole and open the door. It is quiet in our house. Is my father not at home?
,,Dad?!" I yell through the whole house and after a view minutes he's in front of me.
,,Becs, are you already back from school? I thought that you had classes until 5 PM."
,,I had, but my teacher is sick so everybody could go home."
,,Hopefully your teacher gets better soon. Do you want a juice?" I just nod and let out a deep sigh. I have to tell him, but I'm afraid what he's going to do to me. Maybe I have to warn Jesse. I grab my phone and press the green button.

Becaw! How are you doing over there?
Jesse, I don't know.
Did you told your father that your gay? That your in love with Chloe?
No, that's the point. My father will get angry, really angry.
Is he's going to abuse you?
Maybe... I don't know.
Well, if he hit you or worse, you can come to me. O, Amy called me about an hour ago.
What did you say?
I told her that I've seen you, but that you are okay.
Did you told her where I am?
No, I had promised never to tell Chloe or anybody remember.
Thank you Jesse, you are the only one who I can trust.
A little bit dark don't you think, Becs?
No, Chloe used me last night and she will regret that! Sorry, I have to go. I have to tell my father right now.
Good luck Becs, and if anything happened just call me and I'm going to pick you up.
Thank you, Jes. Bye!

After I hang up with him, my father gives me a juice.
,,Who was that?"
,,Jesse."
,,Grab a seat and tell me what you want to tell me." I nod and sit before him. ,,Is it because of Jesse that you want to talk to me? Are you two dating?"
,,No, it's something else. I have tried to talk to you sooner but you didn't have time."
,,Are you pregnant?"
,,No! I don't have any relationship, not with a guy."
,,Well, I'm sure there is a guy just perfect for you."
,,I don't think there is. Jesse is amazing, but not the guy for me."
,,There are more guys at your school. Guys from the football team, their popular and handsome."
,,Dad, you don't listen to me!" I'm trying to be honest with him, but all he does is talking about boys and which one I have to date.
,,Becs, come to the point. I have work to do, I don't have time for this."
,,Than you make time. It's important to me." I let out a deep sigh again and then look deep into his eyes. ,,Dad, I would never love a guy from school or everywhere. Do you want to know why not? I like girls."
,,You like girls? What do you mean?"
,,I mean that I like girls a lot. In fact, I prefer girls over boys."
,,Are you saying that you are gay?"
,,Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say." My dad stay quiet for a while and then there comes a look on his face that frighten me. ,,I'm in love with a girl in school and she's amazing. Once you get to know her she's..." My dad don't let me finish, because the palm of his hand goes against my cheek really hard. So hard that I fall from the chair that I'm in on the ground.
,,No child of mine is gay!" He yell at me.
,,Well, to bad for you. I'm gay and you just have to deal with that." And another slap again my body.
,,Beca Mitchell! You are not gay, you only think that you are gay. People have talked it into your head! You are stupid to believe them. This is not the way of respect to your parents!" My dad just punch me when he said that. With every word one hit or kick against my body. This is what I was afraid of and I'm indeed stupid. Not that I'm gay or something, but that I didn't bring Jesse with me.
,,Dad, stop hitting me!" I yell at him, but he don't listen. ,,Think of mama, what would she do when she will see you like this?" When I bring my mother into the conversation, my dad stops hitting me and as quick I can be, I stand right and look him into his eyes. My whole body is in pain, my head hurts and I think every part of my body is now covered with bruises.
,,Well, I know what we have to do. Or at least what you have to do. Forget that girl and be straight or..."
,,Or what? You beat the shit out of me? Just as long until I'm not moving anymore and I'll end into the hospital?"
,,Don't be so dramatic." Now I just start laughing.
,,I'm being dramatic? You just hit and kick me and didn't stop! You can't make people straight, gay or bi. Your being one of the three and there's nothing to do without that."
,,So you stay with your conclusion of being gay?"
,,Yeah, I don't change. Not for you, not for mom, for nobody. Everybody has to take me the way I am!"
,,Okay, fine. Go upstairs and pack your things. As long you are gay, you will never come into this house!"
,,You can't be serious! You're kicking me out of my own house?"
,,Yeah, now get out of here!"
,,Your crazy! Where do I have to go?"
,,You have your dorm at the University right? Or do I have to put you into another University?"
,,Act normal! I'm staying into this University. I actually like it there."
,,Well, then you don't have any problems, moving in there. Get your stuff and get the hell out of here!" I shook my head full of anger. My dad is crazy, but I have no choice right now. I go upstairs to my room and begin to pack my things.

Chloe's point of view:

Beca is gone for hours right now and I'm worried. What if something happened to her? It will be my fault. I wasn't honest about last night and I should have been. I've ruined my chances, but I'm not willing to give up. I grab my phone and open Whatsapp. I go to Beca.

Beca, hi. Sorry that I'm sending you a message, but I really need to tell you something. Can you please call me?

Right now I'm not lying. I still don't know what Tom has told her, but I'm going to find out right now. I'm standing in front of his dorm and knock on the door. I have a way to scare him, but I have to be quick. Tom let me into his room en close the door.
,,You've become to your sentence?"
,,Maybe. Look I need to talk to you." Tom come closer to me and take out my shirt.
,,Let your body talk for you." Tom starts to kissing me and push me against the wall. His tong ask me for permission and I'll give it. If I want to ask him everything I need to do this first. I know Tom. He take my hand and walk towards the bed. With a great strength he push me on the bed and climb on top of me. He unclasp my bra and throw it on the ground. I know I'm going to regret this, because my body is already exited. His mouth goes into my neck and he suck on my favorite spot. I can't contain a moan and I hear Tom laugh a little bit. His hands are still resting on my boobs. ,,Now have sex with me. You enjoy this more than you will admit." Now I become into reality and get out of bed.
,,No!" I grab my bra and put it back on, the same I do with my shirt. ,,The only one that I want sex with is gone because of you. I don't want you!"
,,Your body is telling me something different." Tom points towards my underwear. Yeah, almost I give myself to him. I know that I'm wet.
,,Tom, we have talked about this before. I don't want you, I want somebody else."
,,The fact that you can't admit you want Beca tells me enough."
,,I didn't want to do this to you, but you don't leave me a choice." I grab the chair that's in front of his desk and put him there. I grab one of his belts and tight his hands against the heating tube. By the smirk on his face, I know he except something else right now. I give him a hit with all the strength that's in my body right now. ,,What did you tell Beca?"
,,The same as I did tell you. Your mine and you'll always be."
,,That's not true! What else did you say? Tell me everything."
,,Okay, fine. I told her what you've told me. About last night."
,,I never told you exactly what happened."
,,No, but I did understand everything. Your body did betray you. Last night Beca and you had sex and you where glowing."
,,Yeah, I know. I am in love with her, but what did you tell her?"
,,I just told her that last night wasn't true for you. That you just have used her for your own doubts. Your doubts about me and her. I told her that you can never love her because you are in love with me. I told her that she don't have any chance with you."
,,You son of a bitch!" And I give him a hit so hard that his nose began to bleed. ,,I love her! She's the most amazing girl I've ever seen! I've never been in love with you and I never will! Beca, I love her and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on! If something happened to her..."
,,I hope that she get hit by a bus and dies by her injuries!" That's it! I ran towards the desk and grab his money-box. ,,Chlo, don't..." That's the last words I hear from Tom before I hit him with the money-box and he's unconscious.
,,No Tom, you shouldn't have talked about Beca the way you did. Your own fault!" I give him one kiss on the lips and exit the room. Now the only thing I have to do is to find Beca, and I know exactly who's going to help me.

A/N: Hello everyone. Last week I was busy planning my birthday (today ;) ). I've managed to write until chapter 24, so we are in the middle now :P. I hope that you will like this chapter though and the rest of the chapters that still has to come. I think my parents are going to take me out for dinner tonight, so I can't post another chapter. SORRY! Well, that's it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :):)