~042~

Beca's point of view:

Here we go again! The second ride to the hospital in a month, but this time I'm not unconscious. Jesse's sleeve that's on my wounded leg is no longer white, but red. That's not surprising with four stab wounds. I look at Chloe who's sitting next to me with her hand entwined in mine. I can see in her eyes that she's concerned about me. I hate to see her sad. She didn't need to see this at all. I already knew what Tom was planning, that's why I told her to go away. I should have known she would not go. I love her, but sometimes she's so incredible stubborn! I have to ask her though.
,,Chlo?"
,,Hmmm?" I hear as response.
,,When I told you to go away with Aubrey and the girls... why did you stay?"
,,Beca, I've said before that I will never leave you. And certainly not with a psychopath who's obsessed with me."
,,But you could have been hurt."
,,No, nothing would happen to me. Tom loves me. It's very sweet of you that you want to protect me, but don't risk your life. I don't want to lose you. I want to live my life with you, not without. I want to cohabitation, marry and raise children with you. So please don't doubt about my feelings for you. This difficult period... we have to work together to get through this, we need to trust each other."
,,Thank you, Chlo. That's sweet."
,,I can not deny that I wasn't afraid when Tom grabbed your throat. I was afraid."
,,Afraid of what?"
,,Losing you. That I had to live without you."
,,That's what you thought? That I was going to die?" Chloe only nods. ,,That can never happen Chlo, I will fight everyone who wants to separate us, don't you know that?"
,,Yeah, I do. I love you so much Beca."
,,And I love you Chloe." Now Chloe leans forward and connect her lips with mine. Chloe deepens the kiss and for a moment I forget the pain I have. I feel her hand in my inner tight and I squeal a little bit.
,,O my god..." I say and roll my eyes a little bit, just of pleasure. I smile towards my girlfriend and she just stick out her tongue a little. ,,You're just teasing me right now."
,,That's what I do." I start laughing and Chloe just wink.
,,Ugh, why am I injured right now?" I kiss her gently. ,,I want you so badly."
,,Ha ha, you have to wait honey."
,,If I wasn't injured, you've already been down." No it's my turn to give her a wink. Her face become red and I just giggle. The ambulance stops riding, so that means we are at the hospital. The paramedics guide me to a room were they're immediately begin to stitch. I hold Chloe's hand and squeeze whenever it hurts. I'm really glad that she's with me right now.

After one hour, the paramedics are done and I'm having four stitches in my leg.
,,I hate to see you this way Becs." Chloe sigh. ,,With the stitches. First the stitch on your stomach and now four on your leg, when does it end?"
,,It is ended, Tom is behind bars. The stitches will fade away eventuality."
,,Yeah I know, but its not a pretty sight."
,,So you are not attracted to me right now? You think I'm ugly with those stitches?"
,,No, that's not what I meant. I love you, with or without the stitches."
,,But?"
,,Every time I look to those stitches... well, it reminds me that those are there because of me."
,,What are you talking about?" Just when Chloe wants to tell me, a doctor comes in the room.
,,Beca Mitchell?"
,,Yeah, that's me."
,,We have some crutches for you. My colleague had put a bandage on your leg and you are going to have trouble walking. Please use them, than you are able to walk the right way over one week." I nod towards him and he put the crutches next to the bed I'm in. ,,Do one of you have any questions?"
,,No, I do not. Chlo?" I look at her.
,,No." De doctor just smile at us and then left the room.
,,Chlo, what do you mean it's your fault?"
,,I-I-Tom didn't stabbed you if I had stayed with him."
,,But you weren't in love with him."
,,I didn't, but he only stabbed you because he wanted me." Her eyes find mine and is full of tears. ,,If I-" She just collapse and cry really hard.
,,Shh, Chlo. This isn't your fault." She continues crying. ,,Chlo, look at me." She shook her head and that's why I higher my voice a little bit. She needs to know that it wasn't her fault. ,,Chlo, look at me!" Now her eyes, full of tears, find mine again. ,,Tom stabbed me because he hate me, not because of you. You did nothing wrong, do you hear me? I understand that Tom is in love with you, you are amazing. Everybody will love you, but that doesn't mean he can stab somebody for no reason. I choose to protect you, remember. I choose to got stabbed so you were saved. Don't blame yourself, but me."
,,No, Becs. It's definitely not your fault!"
,,Well, okay. You know who's fault it is then?" Chloe shook her head. ,,Tom. He shouldn't have done what he has done. But honey, it's in the past. We have to focus on to the future." Now a little smile comes on Chloe's face. I pat the bed and without a doubt, she's lying next to me with her head on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair. ,,I can't wait to get married with you." I say and try to look at her, but I can only see her hair. She brings her head up a little and look me in the eyes.
,,And I can't wait to be Mrs. Mitchell-Beale." She leans forward and her soft lips touches mine.

Chloe's point of view:

Later that day we walk back to my parents house. We are still living with them, but as long as Beca's with me, I don't complain. Beca is walking with crutches and she's angry about that.
,,I'm happy that you are with me Chlo. I hate these crutches and I hate the person that's responsible for this!"
,,Becs, calm down. Your home with me and I don't let you go. We can look for houses if you want?"
,,Yeah, I can't wait to live with you. I want to cuddle you in our own house."
,,We can cuddle here to."
,,Chlo, come on. Did you remember last time? We were just going to have sex when your parents enter your bedroom without knocking. It was awkward."
,,Well, tonight there's not going to be any sex. I love you very much Beca, but you can't have sex with your stitches. You can't even move your leg properly."
,,I want to throw these crutches away, but if I do that I will fall."
,,If you fall, I'll catch you. I'm not going to leave your side. I love you and you love me, so let's find us a own place. Maybe my mom can help?"
,,Do you want to ask your parents to pay for our house?"
,,They said that you could stay, but not long. So now they need to help us to find a home."
,,You can't use your parents for that."
,,It's for there own good to. Shall we just ask?" Beca just nod and after that I help her get into the house.