~015~

Beca's point of view:

The next morning I wake up with a really bad feeling. I had a dream about Chloe, that means she's still in my head. Arg, why can't I just get her out of my head? I get up and walk towards my closet to grab all of my stuff for the showers.
,,Beca, what's wrong with you?" Astonished I look over to my best friend, who is sitting on her bed right now.
,,What do you mean?"
,,With Chloe. What's going on between the two of you? And don't you dare to deny, I see that it kills you. Just talk to me, I'm your best friend." I let out a sigh and walk towards her.
,,Okay, fine. I had a fight with her."
,,Why?"
,,At the intuition party we slept together. We had sex okay, but I only gave myself because I thought she was drunk."
,,She wasn't?"
,,No, she acted drunk. She only had sex with me to forget Tom."
,,Huh? But Tom and Chloe aren't together."
,,Yeah they are. I asked her yesterday and she admitted everything. I can not believe I could be so stupid. I thought she loved me."
,,Do you love her?"
,,Yes, I do. But that doesn't matter anymore."
,,Have you talked to her?"
,,Yesterday."
,,I mean about your feelings? Did you tell her how you see her?"
,,I told her that I love her."
,,Wow, it's difficult huh?"
,,Yeah, I can't get her out of my head, even if I want to."
,,And what is Chloe going to do about Tom?"
,,I don't know! I walked away from her. It was to painful to hear that she's still having sex with Tom, her boyfriend."
,,He's not her boyfriend, Becs. You can't see it, but I see that Chloe is only thinking about you."
,,Yeah whatever..." I wave her comment away. I don't need to listen to this. I walk out of the room and towards the showers.

The moment I walk into the big room, there's something different. I'm not alone like every morning. I hear somebody's crying. I know I don't have to check, but my instinct tells me different. Maybe it's Aubrey or Stacie. It doesn't mean it's Chloe.
,,Hello?" I stand at the shower where the crying come from. ,,Are you okay?" It remain silence, but the crying don't stop. My hand is resting on the knob of the shower door and when I'm turn the knob to the left, he opened. ,,I'm coming in." I worn her and then step into the shower. She turn the shower off and then I see her. ,,Chloe? O my god, what happened?"
,,Like you care." She shout at me.
,,You know that I care about you!" I yell back at her. She looks into my eyes and her blue eye is showing himself. ,,Who did this to you?"
,,Beca, don't act like you actually care. You hate me."
,,Wow, Chlo..."
,,Chlo?" I'm surprised too. I never thought I would use her nickname, but at least she will listen to me now.
,,Yeah, don't say that I hate you. You know that's not true, you know that I love you. Now, just tell me. Who has been hitting you?" She stays quiet. ,,Okay fine, whatever." I turn my back towards her and go out of her shower. I take off of my clothes and just when I want to step into a shower, somebody grabs my arm and I yell. That hurts!
,,O my god! I'm so sorry Becs, I didn't mean to hurt you..." I look into Chloe's eyes. ,,Wait a minute. You've been hit. Who did this to you?"
,,I tell you if you tell me who have hit you."
,,I don't know Becs."
,,Well, then I can't help you and you are not able to know who did the same to me."
,,Okay fine. Tom did this." Now my eyes chance. It's like a thunderstorm in there. Tom did this to her? What an asshole!
,,My father..." I tell her slowly.
,,Your father? But why?"
,,Because I told him I'm gay. He didn't think I was so he wanted to beat that idea out of me."
,,That makes no sense!" Now Chloe's the one who's getting mad.
,,And what Tom did, is?"
,,No, but what can I do? You don't want to come nearby me and when I'm breaking with Tom, he just beats me. My own fault right?"
,,Hé, don't talk about yourself that way. Yeah, you have made mistakes, but it's also Tom's fault. He told me that you didn't love me and that you never will. I accept that, but that doesn't mean he can abuse you!"
,,But Beca..."
,,Sorry, now I just need a shower. Wait for me at class, Tom is going to regret this." Chloe only nods towards me and leave the showers after that.

Chloe's point of view:

I'm happy and also not. Beca was talking to me again and said that she loved me, but she still thinks that I'm not really in love with her. How can I prove her wrong? I want to be with her, I really do. Together with Aubrey and Stacie, I'm walking into the classroom. Tom is laughing with some boys from the football team. I feel really uncomfortable. What if he wants to do something to me again? Aubrey grabs my hand and that makes me feel comfortable. Aubrey is my best friend and I'm happy that she is becoming closer towards Beca. Not to close I hope.
,,It's going to be okay. I'm here with you and if you need backup, I can always call Cynthia-Rose, Amy and even the boys from the Treble makers." Stacie looks towards me and I laugh.
,,Thank you, but I'm not here for a fight."
,,Your not? Damn girl, you are going to accept that he beat the shit out of you, only because you break up with him?"
,,What's the use? Violence is never the solution." Amy, Cynthia-Rose and Jessica are coming my way, right now with anger in there eyes.
,,Tom has just released the kraken!" Amy say with a angry voice.
,,Amy, stop. I'm fine."
,,Yeah, you ran into Beca this morning right?" Amy wiggle her eyebrows.
,,So what?"
,,No, nothing. O, there's Beca right now. What a coincidence." Amy gives me a wink. I look towards Beca, but she's going right towards Tom.
,,Hé!" I hear her yell and when Tom looks up, she hit him very hard. He falls on the ground with blood on his underlip. I can see that Beca has pain at her hand, but I'm too shocked.
,,What the hell are you doing?" Jesse looks towards her.
,,Protecting a friend! That son of a bitch!"
,,Feel the Amy power!" Amy ran towards Tom and wants to hit him with a small statue.
,,No, Amy don't!" Beca grabs the statue. Amy isn't done and kick Tom into his balls. Wow, Beca just started a fight, only because of me. That means she does care about me!