~025~

,,It will be okay with Beca, Chlo. Just believe in her." Stacie looks at me. The Bella's and the Trebles are here now and also Beca's mother. I can only cry. It was scary. Her heart just stopped, maybe she's already dead.
,,I-I-I don't want to live without her." I say, while stuttering.
,,You don't have to. I'm sure Beca is fighting right now."
,,And what about her father?" I look towards Beca's mother.
,,He called the ambulance, but I don't know where he is. I think at home."
,,What?! He tried to kill me. Beca jumped in front of me, but he wanted to kill me!"
,,He will get his punishment."
,,Can you tell us what happened between you?" Bumper look at me with worry in his eyes. See, even the Trebles are Beca's friends. There are so many people who loves her, she has to fight.
,,It's all my fault." I let out more tears.
,,No it's not!" Aubrey say. ,,Her father has shot her, not you."
,,But the bullet was suppose to be mine. Beca has asked me to stay with her, but I didn't. I wanted to go to work, so I can earn money. It's my fault! If I wasn't outside, Beca's father didn't even had a chance to threatened me or shoot Beca."
,,Chloe, it's not your fault. I know you only believe that when Beca is saying it, but trust me. The only one who has to suffer is her father."
,,I just want to get back in and hold her hand. I want to let her know that I'm here and that I'm not leaving her."
,,She knows you are here for her." Amy puts her arm around my shoulders. Then the door from Beca's room opens and a doctor comes towards us.
,,Are you her mother?" He ask Kate and she nods. ,,And who are all these people?"
,,They're friends of Beca, who's in that room right now."
,,Yeah about miss Mitchell..."
,,Tell me that she's going to make it, please!" I say to him while crying.
,,Your her girlfriend right?" I nod. ,,Well, I have good and bad news. Shall we go into a meeting room? Only the two of you." Kate and I immediately nod and walk with him. I'm going to tell the rest later. Now I want to know if my girlfriend is dead or not. We're going to sit on the chairs.
,,Please tell us what happened to Beca." Kate almost beg. She doesn't want that her daughter is dying.
,,As you know Beca's heart stopped. We have tried everything we could, but that was not enough."
,,O my god!" I say and cry harder.
,,Is she dead?" I'm surprised that Kate can ask him that, while I can only cry.
,,No." I look towards the doctor. Beca is not dead?! ,,But she's in coma. She has lost a lot of blood. We have managed to give her a transplantation, but now her body needs to rest so the blood can full her whole body. I can't say how long she will be in a coma, but she is. We are going to monitor her very well. We can't tell you more, even if we want to. Beca is stable, but that's all we know."
,,Are we allowed to go to her?" I ask immediately and when he nods, I ran back and go into her room.
,,Beca, I'm so sorry!" I cry and grab her hand.

Jesse:

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty

And the nights would seem so long

With you I see forever oh so clearly

I might have been in love before

But it never felt this strong

Chloe:

My dreams are young, we both know

To take us to where we want to go

Hold me now, touch me now

I don't want to live without you