~038~

Beca's point of view:

Chloe and I are on our way back to Chloe's house. We haven't heard from Tom for days and I hope he finally gets the clue. Chloe is the love of my life and I'm thinking of marriage already. I know its too early and that Chloe just wants to be together, but I want to be with her forever. I also don't know what Aubrey and the girls would say about my idea.
,,Chloe, Beca!" Chloe's mother ran towards us. She hug Chloe first and than me. ,,I'm so glad you two are okay."
,,I'm sorry for stay away like this, but we had to. Tom was around and he wants to kill Beca." I hear the fear in her voice when she tells her mother that.
,,I know." Now I look a little confused.
,,You knew? How?" I look to Chloe. ,,Did you tell her?"
,,No, I didn't tell anybody Becs."
,,Chloe didn't tell me, but Tom was around campus looking for you Beca. He has shot follow students. He's desperate to find you Beca. What did you do to make him this mad?"
,,Well, I've been falling in love with your daughter and he just claims her."
,,He is doing this because you are together with Chloe?"
,,Yeah, he wants her. He had her once, Chloe and him had sex, but now she's with me he's mad."
,,You had an relationship with Tom?"
,,No mom, I didn't." Chloe looks towards me and then to her mother. ,,Tom and I only had sex. It felt good that somebody was kind to me and I wanted the sex so badly. I know that's not what you want me to be, but I loved it. Then Beca came to school and just turned my world upside down. I never thought that I would feel like this. I'm so in love with this girl, that it hurts. Not literally of course. Can you help us? I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but with Tom out there we can never be happy." Au, that sentence hurts. We can never be happy if Tom's around. What does that even mean? When Tom comes again, I'll send Chloe away. I want her to be happy and I have to fight Tom to make her happy. She can't be happy if he's still here.
,,I can't help you get rid of him."
,,Ma'am, it's no need to stress. I have a plan."
,,Which plan Becs?" Chloe looks into my eyes right now. I can't tell Chloe right now, she will be worried like hell.
,,You'll see." I give her a wink and after that she grabs my hand and pull me inside the house.

When we are in her room, my mind is with what Chloe said. She can't live happily with me while Tom is still here. It hurts, you know. I thought she was already happy with me, but I was wrong. Why can't she love me the way I love her? Ever since we're together, she's worrying about Tom. Also about me, but that's the point. She need to have fully attention towards me and not towards Tom. He wants to kill me, just like my father wants to kill Chloe.
,,Beca?" I look towards Chloe. ,,Are you still in love with me?"
,,Why do you ask such a stupid question? You are the only one for me."
,,Because you were looking different when I told my mother that I can't be happy with Tom around." I sigh a little and take her hands.
,,I was a little bit confused."
,,I don't mean I'm not happy right now, but without Tom trying to kill you... it's just easier to be with each other."
,,Chlo, I love you so much. Don't ever think different about that. I won't let anybody hurt you. I'll protect you from everything. A spider, heights, snakes, bears, sharks and even killing ex-boyfriends. Chlo, I will even be able to die for you."
,,Please don't die, I can't live without you."
,,Don't be afraid of losing me. I will always be with you. If I'm not standing in front of you, then I will always be in your heart."
,,Why are you talking like this. Like you are saying goodbye?"
,,If Tom comes again, I want you to leave and get away as far as possible."
,,Why?"
,,Because I will fight him, but I'm not sure I can win. Without the cops, I'm basically screwed."
,,I won't leave you behind with a maniac. I don't leave you, Beca! Now, I have to fit something, I'll be right back." I nod and go sit on her bed.

Chloe's point of view:

I look towards my lingerie. Beca will love me and when she sees me with this on, she will never wants to leave me. I am a little bit scared about what she was saying. She wants to fight Tom and she's thinking about losing. She can not die, I can't live without her. Tom needs to back off. Beca was a little bit down too, about what I've said. I feel like I have a lot to make right.
,,Beca?" I ask while I'm putting my lingerie on.
,,Hmm." I hear as respond.
,,How are you feeling right now? You're okay?"
,,Yeah, I'm feeling alright now, why?"
,,Well, close your eyes."
,,What?"
,,Just do it. I have a surprise for you."
,,Okay, fine." I look through the mirror in my bedroom and see Beca close her eyes and lie down on her elbows. That's the way I want her to lie. I step out of the bathroom.
,,What do you think? It's okay?" I say and Beca open her eyes. Her mouth just fall open.
,,Wow, Chlo! I'm speechless."
,,Then it's okay."
,,It's more than okay. I love it. I love you so, so much! Please kiss me." I smile and walk towards her. I climb on the bed while Beca lays down. I kiss her slowly and full of passion and she deepen the kiss immediately. I bit her lip while I'm kissing her. Now I hear the first moan from her mouth. I smile against her lips and attack her neck with kisses. I pull her shirt off and well, actually I rip all her clothes off. I want her body against mine. Beca smirk at me and take me lingerie off slowly while attacking my neck. I pull her down again and put my hand on her inner thigh.

My hand start to rub her thigh and I get closer to her vagina with my hand. When I rub my finger slowly and soft over it, she let out a moan. I got on top of her and look me deep in her eyes.
,,Are you enjoying my present?" She just nod while I begin to suck on her nipples. My fingers from her right hand are still beneath her legs and are still rubbing, but this time I'm going faster. She moan again, but this time louder. ,,Just let me do the job okay?" She answer my question with a kiss. I'm down to her neck this time and suck on her sweet spot. I'm always able to find that! Again a moan slips her mouth. I smile against her neck and then I slowly kisses down in between her breasts. My eyes find hers and when I'm looking at her, I'm starting to suck on her nipples again. I see lust in her eyes and I bet that's in my eyes too. I want her so badly! I'm going down and stop rubbing with the finger I was using the whole time there.
,,Baby, don't stop." She moan and I just laugh a little. I let down her head, so I'm beneath her legs with my head. ,,O my god!" She yell harder. I put my tongue in her. When I'm going a little bit faster, she throw her head back and moan. I can feel she's getting wetter and not long after that I'm just put my fingers inside of her. ,,Oh shit, baby. Chlo, don't stop!" She moan. I like the way she's moaning my name, I want her to scream my name, I want her to want me. ,,Faster!" I do what she's telling me and go faster. Now she's moaning really hard and scream a little bit just because of pleasure. Her back arched off the bed.
,,You like what I'm doing?" I ask her.
,,O my, yes!" She can only moan, because I'm not done yet. I'm only getting faster and faster.
,,Scream my name, Beca." She's doing what I'm asking her, but not loud enough. ,,Not loud enough." And now I'm starting to pump really hard. She moan louder and than she scream my name as loud as she can. I feel that she's very close right now and that she's about to come. I go further and than she comes over my fingers. Beca opens her eyes and sees my fingers. 
,,I'm sorry Chlo, I couldn't..." I roll my eyes and kiss her so she'll shut up. I love her and to prove it, I lick my fingers with a smirk.
,,Shut up and take me. I'm just as wet as you are right now." I give her a wink and she don't have to hesitate. She turns us around and put immediately two fingers in my body. ,,O my Beca." I moan and she's not doubting of going faster. My nails are digging into her back while I'm moaning really loud.

We go on for like hours and when we both came and both are satisfied, we lie next to each other out of breath.
,,You where amazing Chlo." She say to me, while finding her breath.
,,You wasn't so bad either. Now I understand why you call yourself a badass. You were really dominating it."
,,Did you mind?"
,,No of course not. I loved every touch you were giving me."
,,I have to tell you something." I looks towards her. ,,You were so sweet when you were screaming my name." She ran her finger over my breast and smirk a little.
,,Kiss me." I say and that's the last thing we do, before we are falling a sleep in each others arms.