~044~

Hi guys, I'm back!! 

I have a new laptop, so this story continues. 

Thank you all for understanding and I hope you still like it 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca's point of view:

Today all the Bella's are invited to sing for our one and only president. Chloe and I are excited. Not only because of the performance, but also because I can join the performance. My crutches are gone! Our wedding isn't coming yet and that's fine with us. She said yes and for now that's more important than a planning. We only told my mother, Chloe's parents and the Bella's. Nobody else further knows that Chloe and I are getting married. We want to win the worlds first. Chloe and I have our own apartment, finally! It's ten meters by six, so it's big. We have two big bedrooms. One for us and one for Chloe's child. Yeah we talked about it, but I don't want it yet. I love to have a child with Chloe, but not now. I'm still in college and I have one year to come.
,,What are you thinking of?" the beautiful face of my fiancé is looking right at me. Shoot, I can't tell her my fear. Yeah, I can try.
,,Uh, I was thinking about our future. I pictured us with a child."
,,You really want a child with me?" Immediately Chloe sits up and look at me with puppy eyes.
,,Yeah, I do. But not now, I'm still in college. I want to take care of you two, can we please wait?" It's not the whole truth, but I don't care.
,,I can wait, I know it's early to think about a child. I'm just happy that you are thinking about it. I will be very happy to be pregnant and share my whole life with you."
,,Shall we get married first?" I laugh a little. Honestly I'm scared to think about a child. It will be Chloe's son or daughter, not mine.
,,We will Becs, I only want you to know that I love to raise a child with you."
,,You will be a great mother Chlo. You want a child and right now I can't give you what you want. Actually I can never give you what you want."
,,Becs, you are the only thing I want. It doesn't matter that we aren't rich or live in a big house. All I care about is you and the child. I want to be with you. I don't need a big house or a lot of money." Chloe is not listening to me, I need to be clearer. ,,As long as I'm with you and the child, I'm more than happy."
,,I don't want to have a child right now Chlo. I want you to myself first for a view years. You know, as my wife. I really want that first before all your attention goes to YOUR child."
,,OUR child."
,,No, it's yours. He or she will be stuck inside of your belly, not mine."
,,You know it's just a donor and I thought you said..." O my! She don't get it at all. I'm getting frustrated right now. Why can't she understand what I'm trying to say?
,,I know what I said. Ugh, you just don't get it!"
,,Than explain it to me."
,,No, you are going to laugh at me. You know what, just forget it. We need to get changed and go to the stadium for the president." Quickly as I can I go out of bed and get dressed.

,,We are going to sing for the president!" Stacie jumps around backstage like a little child. Chloe and I didn't talk anymore and I hate the silence between us, but she don't get my worry. She will laugh at me if I tell her what's bothering me.
,,Yeah, so just stick to the plan." I say with a grumpy face.
,,Take it easy!" Amy and Aubrey yell now.
,,What made you this way?" Amy wants to know. I look over towards Chloe.
,,Nothing. Just let's do this!" Aubrey have seen that I looked to Chloe, because she's standing beside her immediately. I don't want to talk about it right now. Don't get me wrong, I want a child with Chloe and i'm happy she agreed to be pregnant, but it will be her child and she will only have eyes for her child. She will love him or her more than me, she will neglect me. We walk on stage and we get a lot of applause. We are champions after all. Then we begin and everything goes as planned. Every dance pass, every lyrics, just everything. I notice that Chloe looks to me, but right now I just wanna sing and dance. Now it's Amy's turn with one of my favorite songs "Wrecking ball". It goes well, everybody is doing what we agreed on. I grab one curtain and Chloe to. We walk towards each other and then it goes wrong. Amy get stuck in the robe and her pants rips. O my god! She doesn't wear underwear. Why not? When she's turning towards the crowd, I see that the stage-manager is trying to close the curtains, but he can't. So now everyone see Amy's vagina. I'm pissed off right now. She has ruin my only chance to get famous. To get a good job so I can take care of Chloe and her child. I need good stuff on my resume, so I can live in Los Angeles and be a DJ. When the curtains are finally closed and nobody of the crowd can see or hear us anymore, I walk to Amy.
,,What the hell Amy?" I yell.
,,I'm sorry Becs, if I didn't caught myself with the robe, I was falling on the ground and it was very high were I was, so I definitely had broken my arm or leg."
,,So let everybody see your vagina is better than falling down?"
,,Beca, I understand why Amy did it." Chloe say now. I don't need her opinion.
,,O, now you understand huh?" I say pissed to her and she back down a little. I look back to Amy.
,,Who on earth don't you wear underwear?"
,,Beca calm down." Stacie interrupt.
,,Calm down? Because of this we are gonna be a laugh. We are basically screwed."
,,Don't think that."
,,How am I suppose to think? Nobody gets me right now. Our victory tour is going to be canceled. They don't take us serious anymore. I know what it's like to be laughed at and it sucks!" No now I'm tearing up again. I need to get away from them! I look to everyone and then I ran away.

Chloe's point of view:

Beca was acting strange and it's because of me. This morning she said I didn't get it, but I don't know what she's talking about. I want to go after her but Stacie stops me.
,,I need to go to Beca. I want to understand."
,,I don't think it's a good idea that you are going. Let me go, I'll talk to her."
,,But I want to know what's her problem with me."
,,I don't think it has to do with you."
,,Yes, it certainly has to do with me."
,,Why do you think that?"
,,Because this morning she told me that I didn't get her."
,,I'll talk with her, maybe she trust me enough to tell."
,,Why doesn't she trust me?"
,,Maybe she's ashamed. Chloe, let me talk to her and I promise if I know I'll tell you."
,,I want Beca to tell me, not somebody else!"
,,Than I'll tell Beca that she has to tell you. You need to know right?"
,,Promise me you'll send her to me."
,,Yeah, I promise." I nod and Stacie walks away. Please Beca, come to me and tell me. Just trust me!