~035~

Beca's point of view:

Amy had asked me to come to the auditorium and I'm here. Aubrey and the other girls are inside to. I don't know what's going on.
,,What's going on?" My hand is in Chloe's and I put my head on her shoulder.
,,We have to practice."
,,For what? We have won the last competition, right?"
,,Yeah, but the worlds are coming."
,,That's over a year or something. I need some rest."
,,Do you have pain?" Chloe looks towards me. Shoot, what do I say? I have pain, but I don't want Chloe to worry about me.
,,No, I don't but the doctors told me that I need rest so now and then."
,,We're only going to sing." Aubrey inform me.
,,No boot camp and running the stairs like always?" Amy looks to Aubrey.
,,No, because of Beca. I don't want her to have pain, Chloe will never forgive me that." She gives Chloe a wink.
,,Well, thank you Beca. I hate that running."
,,You're welcome. But Aubrey, which song do you want me to sing?"
,,Can you put some Adele together?"
,,Are you kidding? I love Adele."
,,How long do you need?"
,,A view minutes." Aubrey nods and everybody is going to sit down on the stage. ,,Uh, Aubrey. Can I please talk to you?" Chloe looks to me with a surprised look, but don't say anything.
,,Yeah sure." Aubrey gets up and walk with me to the back of the auditorium. I'm standing here so Chloe or anybody else can't hear me. ,,What's wrong?"
,,Please promise you won't tell Chlo."
,,So you have secrets for her. Who is she?"
,,What are you talking about?"
,,Are you cheating on Chlo?"
,,What?! No, of course not! I love her!"
,,Why do you have a secret for her then?"
,,Because I don't want her to be all worried about me. I want her to live her life happy and without any worry."
,,Beca what's wrong?"
,,I have pain in my stomach."
,,How much pain?"
,,Not much, but the pain is there. I know it's healed, so I don't get it."
,,You have to check yourself at your doctor."
,,I know, but if I tell Chloe that I have a doctors appointment, she wants to come with me. I don't want that. Can you please tell her that I'm with you?"
,,I'm not going to lie to my best friend and if you really love Chloe, you just tell her the truth."
,,Yeah I know, but what if she's going to worried to much?"
,,Then I calm her down with you, but you can't lie to your girlfriend Beca, that's just wrong."
,,Okay, I'll tell her. Can you please bring her to me?" Aubrey nods her head and walk back towards Chloe and the others. She say something to Chloe and then the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, comes towards me. Yeah, that beautiful girl is my girlfriend and as long as I live, nobody's going to take her away from me.
,,Hé, Bree said you wanted to talk to me?" I nod and swallow. Now it's the time to tell her. I'm really afraid of her reaction, but what choice do I have? She is my girlfriend and she has the right to know this right?

Chloe's point of view:

I can see that Beca is nervous.
,,Becs, babe. What's wrong?" I grab both of her hands and look deep into her eyes.
,,Chlo, please don't be mad a me okay?"
,,Beca, I couldn't be mad at you. Just tell me what's going on? You are worrying me so much right now."
,,Chlo, you know I love you and you know that I don't want to have a secret for you, but I did. A good friend told me that I have to tell you, so that's what I'm trying."
,,Beca, please tell me already."
,,My stitch hurt."
,,What?!" I just yell towards her.
,,Chlo, please don't be mad at me."
,,How long do you have pain at them?"
,,A couple of days."
,,Jesus Beca!" She steps a little bit backwards. ,,Why didn't you tell me? We had sex!"
,,You never hurt me Chlo. I didn't want you to worry about me. You need to live your life too."
,,You had to tell me!" I see a tear escape her eye and I swallow.
,,I knew you where going to be this mad!" Beca walks away from me and that hurts. The last time she walked away from me, she was gone for one month.
,,Of course I'm mad! Your stitch hurt and it's been open before. I almost lost you twice!"
,,But I'm okay, right? I don't understand why you have to be so mad at me right now, you did lie to me before, remember?" That Beca bringing up that again.
,,That's not fair Beca!"
,,No, that you are mad at me now isn't fair."
,,Well, what did you expect?"
,,That you would hold me and say that everything will be okay as long as you are with me. Is that so wrong? All I want is my girlfriend to hold me and says it's okay, but if that's too much to ask..." Beca shake her head a little and walk out of the auditorium.