~032~

Beca's point of view:

When I wake up, I have to recognize it first. I'm still in the hospital with Chloe lying next to me. Yesterday we had a really nice making out session. I love her so much! I'm glad she's here with me and that she's willing to take care of me. I still can't believe that she actually chosen me. She's so beautiful and I want to make love to her everyday. I could feel Chloe wanted more last night when we were making out and I really want have her whole body too, but because of my stitch we can't. The doctor told us my stitch need to recover for a week, before we can do anything of that. The doctor also told us that I'm able to go home today. I can't be more excited. The fact that I'm able to live with Chloe is making me happy. I never imaged that before. I look to Chloe and just enjoy the view.
,,Stop looking at me." Chloe say with a small smile. One eye opens and look at me.
,,I'm sorry but I can't help it. I want to look at my beautiful girlfriend."
,,Girlfriend?" Chloe immediately sit straight and look me in the eyes.
,,Yeah, I thought if we are going to live together I can call you my girlfriend. But if you don't want to, I can..."
,,No, I love the way you call me that. So your not afraid that I'm going to choose Tom over you?"
,,You've showed me that you really care about me. Tom was lying right?"
,,Yeah he was. I was the whole time here with you."
,,I'm glad to hear that Chlo." And I give her a kiss on her lips. We deepened the kiss a little bit, but not too much. We hear someone clear their throat and look up. The Bella's are standing in the room right now.
,,Save that for the bedroom." Aubrey says. I can only smile about that comment. I want to grab Chloe and rip off her clothes, but I can't.
,,So Becs, how do you feel?" Amy look at me.
,,Well, what can I say? I'm awake and have my girlfriend back, so yeah I'm good."
,,O, now you put a mark on Chloe huh?" Stacie says to me while laughing.
,,I'm sorry, but I will always be in love with her. The moment she caught my eye at the vanity fair, I felt something towards her. It was after the intuition night that I knew that I was deeply in love with her."
,,But you still walked away from her, why?"
,,Aubrey, she cared about Tom. She didn't gave me any sign that she was in love with me. But the past is in the past. I'm looking forward. I want to live with her forever." I look over to Chloe and see that she's blushing.
,,When are you able to go home?" Amy look towards me.
,,As soon as possible, I hope."
,,I'll ask the doctor." Chloe stand up and walk out of the room. My eyes stay on her.
,,You really love her huh?" Stacie look at me.
,,Yeah I do. I've been with other girls before, but I never felt this way. Chloe is amazing and I can't imagine my life without her."
,,You are going to have aca-children!" Amy yell and I laugh out loud.
,,Don't you want children?" Aubrey looks towards me, very serious.
,,I do, but I don't want to be pregnant."
,,Well, maybe you can ask Chloe to be pregnant for you."
,,Yeah I could do that, but I don't want to ask her. She has to want it too."
,,Believe me, Chloe wants that!"
,,What do I want?" Why is Chloe always walking in at the wrong moment? Before I know it, my head is red of shame. ,,What's wrong? What are you ashamed of Becs?"
,,We kinda talked about you just a minute ago."
,,O and I'm a shame for you?"
,,No, don't say that, no! Amy yelled that we are going to have children."
,,Why would she think that?"
,,I told her that I wanted to live with you forever. They all said that we should have children. Not my idea." I pull my hands in the air. I knew Chloe wouldn't like the idea to have children with me. I have to put this conversation on another subject. Just when I'm about to say something else, I hear a voice talking to me.
,,Beca, stay away from Chloe!" I turn my head to where the voice comes from and see Tom.
,,Jesus Christ, that's perfect!" I say and go out of bed. ,,Of course you're here right now!" I stand still in front of him. Chloe or the other girls are standing in the exact same place as they where just a minute ago.
,,Chloe belongs to me! I think you should be careful, because I'm going to finish what your father has started, so Chloe would be mine!" I become angry at him.
,,Fuck you, dude! You don't scare me, you're a pathetic loser who's obsessed with MY girlfriend. She has chosen me over you, so back off!"
,,I don't let you commandant me!" Then Tom strikes out and hit me. I hit the ground and hear Chloe yell my name. My lip is bleeding but I don't care. I get up again and ran towards him. I'm glad he's with his back towards me right now. I tackle him hard and punch him back in his face.

Chloe's point of view:

,,I don't let you commandant me!" Then Tom strikes out and hit Beca. She hit the ground.
,,Beca!" I yell and want to go to her, but she's already standing up and run towards Tom. She tackle him and punch him back in his face. He is definitely in pain, because Beca just throw him hard in the ground with his back.
,,You're crazy!" Tom yell towards her.
,,O now I'm crazy? You're the one that's obsessed with someone else's girlfriend and try to kill me, so you can have her for your own! You need to go to a psychiatry!" Beca turn away from Tom, who still have a lot of pain and comes to me.
,,Beca, that was amazing! The way you hit him, just... wow!"
,,Thank you babe." I see that she have to blush a little and I smile towards her.
,,Why would you do that?"
,,Chlo, please. You know why."
,,I know why, but I don't want you to get hurt again."
,,I don't care if I get hurt, as long as you are okay. Chlo, I love you and I don't want to lose you. I would risk anything to be with you, I'm even willing to die for you."
,,Please don't die for me."
,,It was just a metaphor, Chlo."
,,But Tom wants to shoot you, just like your father. I'm scared Becs. If I lose you, because he shot you... I can't live without you."
,,Sstt Chlo." Beca take me in her arms. ,,I will never leave you. I love you too much to let you go." Little tears are coming from my eyes and fall on her shirt. I'm so lucky to have someone who's willing to protect me for everything.
,,Thank you Becs."
,,For what?" She looks into my eyes.
,,For protecting me. First you hit Tom because he has been hitting me and now you fight for me while you're have a stitch that can cut lose. I'm glad that I have you and that I am able to kiss you. I never want to lose you Beca Mitchell!" And after I said that, I put my lips gently on hers.