~055~

Beca's point of view:

It's difficult for me to get up the next morning. Yesterday Chloe left and I miss her already. I love her from here to the end of the earth, but I can't have a long distance relationship. I want her by my side forever, not miles away. Chloe don't get that.

,,Beca, honey. What happened yesterday with Chloe?" My mother comes into my room.

,,We had a fight. I was thinking about Michael-key."

,,Michael-key the producer?"

,,Yeah, maybe he wants to work with me. The remix that I send him from 'Flashlight'... he really liked that. He will call me today actually. I told Chloe that when I get hired, I have to live here in Los Angeles."

,,And she doesn't want that?"

,,No, she refuse to leave Atlanta. I don't want a relationship with somebody who's four hours away from me. Long distance doesn't work."

,,You where suppose to marry her, do you want to break up with her?"

,,No, I love her more than anything. But if I have to move here, than there is no other option. I don't want to have a long distance relationship."

,,Beca, why are you so certain you have to move?"

,,Because Michael-key's office is here in LA, I don't think I can help him from Atlanta."

,,And what about your exams? You are getting graduate this year, together with Chloe and the other girls."

,,I don't know what Michael-key wants okay?!"

,,Are you going to call Chloe?"

,,Why?"

,,Because she loves you so much Beca! She left in tears yesterday. Why did you yell to her?"

,,I don't fucking know. You don't see it, but I'm scared too."

,,Scared of what?"

,,That I'm not good enough for Michael-key. It was just one good remix, what if he don't like my others?"

,,You need Chloe Becs."

,,I know, but it's weak to call her right now. I don't want to be weak."

,,You are not weak! Just call her, before it's too late." My mother stand up and walk to the door.

,,What do you mean, before it's too late?"

,,Beca, Chloe wants to fly back to Atlanta. She leaves in about two hours I think."

,,What?!" I get up immediately and grab my phone. Don't go! I send Chloe that message and want to call her, but I get called by Michael-key.

Hello?

Beca, it's Michael-key. I want to talk to you and your niece Emily. Is it possible for you to come to my office?

I am in Los Angeles and Emily is at her parents house, not for away from here.

Good to hear, than I will see you two about one hour.

We will be there!

I hung up. Fuck! I want to go to Chloe at the airport, but I can't miss the appointment with Michael-key. Maybe I can pick up Emily and stop Chloe for leaving before the appointment. I run out of the house to my aunt's house.

,,Layla, is Emily at here?"

,,Yeah, I'll call her." I nod and wait. I grab my phone again and send Chloe another message: Please don't leave, I have great news. I'll tell you when I get to the airport.