~034~

Beca's point of view:

Today Chloe and I have school again but I don't want to go. Everyone will have pity on me and I don't want that. I just want that they treat me just the way they were before. I'm Beca Mitchell, not some patient. Chloe doesn't treat me like a patient and that makes her amazing. She knows that I don't like that. She's still asleep though. She has wrapped herself on me. Her leg is over my legs and her arm is around my weight. The stitch is close and doesn't hurt. Well, a little bit, but I don't want to anxious Chloe. Last night was amazing and if she knows that my stitch hurt, she doesn't go all the way anymore. I grab my phone and see a Whatsapp-message from the girls from the Bella's. They all in one group and I like that.

Aubrey: Good morning everyone. Today there's a rehearsal at 10 am, be on time!
Amy: You're crazy! 10 am? Really?
Stacie: I'll be there! I can't wait to jump around :)
Cynthia-Rose: Well, I'm with Jessica and Ashley, we're going to be there.
Beca: Chloe and I will be there too, but I have to be careful.
Aubrey: Why? Your stitch is healed right?
Stacie: Beca! How are you?
Beca: I'm fine Stacie, thank you for asking. And Aubrey, my stitch is healed. Uh, when Chloe and I are there, I'll explain.
Amy: Do you have secrets for Chloe?
Beca: No!

I know I'm lying right now, but I don't want Chloe to be more worried about me. Every day she's asking me if I'm okay. It's sweet, but not required. I love Chloe and I want to be honest to her, but I'm afraid of what she's going to say. When I tell her that the stitch hurt, she will not lose her sight of me and I want her to live her life as she wants it to be. Suddenly I feel movement next to me and I look at her.
,,Good morning, babe." Chloe smile at me and give me a kiss.
,,How long you're being up?"
,,Not long, I couldn't wake you. Your pretty when your sleeping, so I had to look at you."
,,You are such a cheesy."
,,I'm not. I'm a badass, Chlo."
,,Not around me."
,,That's true. But for your eyes only, I'll show you my heart. You have breaking all my walls down and make me love you. When your gone, I'm missing half of me."
,,I love you too, Becs. It's true that I had a lot of guys before, but you are the only one who make me feel this way. I'm so in love with you, that I can't imagine my life without you."
,,Chlo, I'm sorry that I don't remember us. The two months that we were together... I know nothing of that anymore. It hurts you, I can see that."
,,Memories can come back, Becs." Chloe leans on her elbows and look deep into my eyes. ,,I've been afraid when you were in coma. You even died for a view minutes and at that moment I thought that I had lost you. But you are a fighter and the moment your heart started to beat again, I never give up hope. I was praying for you every day, I wanted so badly that you woke and you did."
,,I died?"
,,Yeah, but you kept fighting and that's the only reason that you are here right now."
,,And I don't want to be anywhere else but here with you." Chloe smile and kiss me.

,,There they are!" Amy yell and ran towards us. She lift me up while hugging me.
,,Wow, I didn't thought you missed me so much." I say laughing. Chloe is in a hug with Aubrey now.
,,Well, we almost lost you Becs." Stacie begins.
,,Don't scare us again, short shank."
,,Stop calling me that." I point a finger towards my best friend. ,,And why would I leave this all behind? I love it here."
,,Ahw, I love you too." Aubrey say to me and I starts laughing really hard.
,,And I have to believe you? You hated me."
,,Hated, as in the past. You are happy with my best friend, so I have to like you."
,,Don't you like my girlfriend?" Chloe ask her best friend and everybody starts laughing.
,,I'll get use to her. The most important person is you, Chlo. If you are happy, than I'm happy."
,,Thank you, Bree." Chloe hugs her again.
,,So, Beca. Have you an idea for a mash up or something?" Jessica ask me. ,,I really want to sing right now."
,,I want to sing." I honestly confess. ,,Alone."
,,You want us to sit and watch you perform?"
,,Yeah. I want to sing this, it's a song for Chloe actually." I look at my girlfriend who has a big smile on her face right now. I put my i-Pod in the dock and press play. When I hear the music, I start singing.

I can't win, I can't reign, I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same
without you, without you

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I
Without you, without you

Oh oh oh! You! You! You!
Without, you! You! You! Without you!

Chloe has tears in her eyes and I'm not even done yet. Shall I continue or just stop? I hate to see her cry. I look quick towards Amy and she's letting me know to keep going. My eyes are back at Chloe's again and I'll sing again.

Chloe's point of view:

O my god! Beca's voice is beautiful, just as the song. I think she wants to give me her own love song. I have sing her enough while she's in coma. Wait a minute. Does this mean she heard me sing every song? I don't care. I enjoy the song and the love of my life on stage.

I can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without you

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you

I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without you

Oh oh oh! You! You! You!
Without, you! You! You! Without you

I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you, without you

When she's finished, she just smile at me. I don't know what to say. She makes my heart jump. I'm so happy that this girl is my girlfriend.
,,Beca, that was amazing!" Stacie jump out of her seat and ran towards Beca and hug her. The rest of the girls follow her example.
,,Guys, I can't breathe." Beca say with a laugh. They let her go. ,,Chlo?" She call me, but I don't know what I can say. ,,Okay." I hear her voice crack a little. I have to say something.
,,Becs, that was..." I swallow and stand up. I walk to her on stage and grab her hands.
,,Did you liked it?"
,,Are you crazy?" Beca steps a little backwards and her smile disappear. ,,I loved it!" Now her beautiful smile appear again on her face.
,,Really? Not to cheesy?"
,,Your always cheesy with me." I give her a wink.
,,That's true!" Stacie yell and Beca gives her a look.
,,That doesn't mean I'm also cheesy towards you. I'm a badass, except with Chlo. She's my everything and I love her so much!" Beca looks back to me. ,,If I can't have you, my life will be useless."
,,That's never going to happen, because I won't leave you." Beca smile at me and that's when I put my lips on her.