~020~

Beca's point of view:

Chloe's hand don't leave mine and I'm happy that she's with me right now. I love her and I know my mother will love her too. When we walk inside, my mother have set the table. In stead of two plates, there are now three. I sit down with Chloe next to me.
,,So Chloe, I'm really happy that I finally meet you."
,,It's nice to meet you to mrs. Mitchell."
,,Just call me Kate. I'm not longer the right hand of mr. Mitchell."
,,O yeah, sorry." I giggle a little. Chloe is cute.
,,So tell me something about yourself. Beca has told me a view things, but I want to hear it from you."
,,I don't know what Beca has told you." Chloe smile awkwardly. I squeeze her hand a little bit, what make her relax. ,,I'm Chloe Beale, I'm a Barden Bella just like your daughter. My parents live just a view minutes away from Barden University and I have a brother who lives in Australia. I have a best friend Aubrey and well the rest of the Bella's are my family."
,,You are a family girl right?"
,,Yes ma'am. I had a good friend, but I broke with him. He wasn't nice to a girl I like." I look towards her. She mean that I'm the girl she likes right? Chloe looks into my eyes. ,,In fact, she's sitting next to me right now."
,,Ha ha." My mother laugh about her comment. ,,Becs, I think she's serious."
,,I know mom. I love her too..."
,,But?"
,,No, there is no but. Chloe is such a sweetheart and I can't be more happy that she has chosen me. There is nobody else I want to be with." I see that Chloe is getting red and I squeeze her hand again.
,,Did you spoke to your father about your relationship with Chloe?" O no! Why does she have to ask about him right now? The moment I'm happy, that I've Chloe at my side, and that he has not been in my head for about a month.
,,I have spoken with him, but he didn't react very well." Is the only thing I say, to the surprise of Chloe.
,,That's an understatement." She begins.
,,What do you mean?" My mother look towards us.
,,Beca's father have done something to her that's unforgivable."
,,What did he do to you honey?" My mother looks into my eyes right now. Thank you Chloe! Why did you have to say that? Now I have to tell her that he hit me, only because I'm gay.
,,He kicked me out of the house, I have to stay in my room at Barden University, but I can only be there if it is not a holiday."
,,And when it's a holiday?"
,,I don't know. Maybe an old abandoned house or something like that."
,,I can't let you be outside on your own."
,,Mom, I have nowhere else to go. I can't live with dad and I can't live with you. I love to live with you, don't get me wrong, but that means I have to leave Barden and that's not what I want."
,,Maybe you can stay with me?" I look into Chloe's eyes.
,,Move in with you?"
,,Yeah, if my parents are okay with it. I agree with your mother, Becs, you can't stay on your own."
,,I don't want to be a burden to you or your parents. It's kinda my own fault that my dad kicked me out. I never had feelings for a girl before and now that I've met you... well, I love you so much."
,,Beca, you wouldn't be a burden trust me. I don't want you to be a wanderer. Let me take care of you, you're always welcome to stay with me. We can share my bed and bathroom."
,,You're serious about this aren't you?"
,,Of course I'm serious! Beca, I love you. I can call my dad right now and ask him, but I will only do that if you want it to. I'm not going to force you." Now my face lit up. Chloe is sweet and I want to be with her, but I don't think we should cohabit right now. Maybe it's to fast, but I want to try it, because I love her.
,,Okay, fine. But you have to promise me something."
,,What?"
,,That you are going to help me find my own place."
,,Deal." And then Chloe gives me a kiss on my cheek and walk to the hallway. O my, this is something new. But I'm going to deal with it, because I love Chloe so much!

Chloe's point of view:

When I'm in the hallway, I jump up and down. Beca is going to move in with me, temporally but I don't care. I know she wants to slow down a little, but I don't know if I can slow down. I want her body close to mine, I want her soft lips on mine, I want to hear her scream my name... I want to have sex with her every night, I want to caress her, I want to scream her name when she puts two fingers in me, I want to put two fingers in her, I want to rip off her clothes when she's in front of me... my mind is going crazy right now. I grab my phone and call my dad right away. How faster he says yes, how faster I can take Beca home with me.