~003~

Beca's point of view:

What just happend in the showers? She was standing in front of me, completely naked! My eyes couldn't stop looking at her. Everything about her is just perfect. I want to know her name, so I can call her by her name, but how? I don't have the same classes with her and I don't know her friends.

,,Okay, what's his name and how does he look?" I look at Amy, who is sitting next to me on my bed. What does she mean? ,,The one you are thinking about."

,,I don't think about anybody."

,,Yeah, and my name is excually Louise."

,,Really?"

,,No! Just tell me. What is his name?"

,,It's not an he." I said to her and I feel my cheeks are getting warmer again.

,,Are you gay?"

,,I don't know. One time I feel something for a guy and the other time for a girl."

,,So your bi."

,,Yeah?"

,,Beca, who are you thinking about?"

,,I met a girl at the fanity fair. Ginger hair, blue eyes, was there with a blonde bitch."

,,Why are you thinking of her? Did you kiss her?"

,,No!" I yell at her in defence. O my, I wanted to kiss her, but I was afraid of her reaction. Nobody have to know that I have a huge crush on this girl or even that I have feelings for her. ,,It's just... uhm... I don't know. She's beautiful okay. I feel attracted to her, but it's stupid." I went my face and lie down on my bed again.

,,It's not stupid. You are not stupid. I will help you to find out her name." I look up.

,,Really?"

,,Yeah, I want you to be happy. But if it's okay with you, I'm going right now, because I have class and so are you."

,,I can't concentrate on anything right now. Just go, I'm staying here."

,,Beca, come on!" Amy pulls me up. ,,I will help you through this, we'll get her name."

,,Promise?"

,,I'll promise on my mothers grave!"I smiled at her and then bring her in for a hug.

,,Thank you." She gives me a nod and then we're out of our room.

When we arriving at the canteen, it is pretty crowed and a lot of noise. You don't see the students at the other side and everyone is yelling through eachother. I look at Amy with an expression on my face. I hate a room full of people. That I open myself to Amy and that ginger girl, is unusual for me. I loved to be one my own, but now my feelings wants to make me weak. I feel the need to meet people and tell them about myself. I hate that feeling! I just want to be Beca and I don't want to prove myself. I'm good the way I am and if somebody doesn't like me, than screw them!

,,Welcome new students." A tall women stand on a large stage and looks at us. ,,I'm principle Peterson. Welcome at Barden University. Today we have some senior years who will lead you through the school." She points at some students and I see her. The girl from the fanity fair, the girl from the showers, the girl with the most beautiful blue eyes and the amazing smile on her face. When our eyes meet, she waves at me and I just smile. Hopefully I can choose her to be my guide. ,,You don't have to be worry about your guide. I already choose a partner for you." Principle Peterson grabs a peace of paper and continues: ,,Aubrey and Stacy, Tom and Jesse, Chloe and Amy and Bumper and Beca. Go to your partners seniors." I look at the girl, who walks towards Amy. So her name's Chloe.