~50~

Beca's point of view:

,,Becs, what's wrong?" Chloe ask me when we are sitting alone.

,,Nothing, Chlo. I just want to tell you my whole story."

,,Your story of what?"

,,You know I was bullied at school, but you don't know the whole story."

,,Why do you want to tell me?"

,,So you understand my actions some time and as your wife I need to be honest to you."

,,You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

,,But I want to tell you everything."

,,Okay, then tell me. I want to know." I nod and sigh a little bit. Now it's time to tell my girlfriend the whole story. I know she will scare a lot, but I have to tell her.

,,I didn't told you the whole story, because I didn't trust you before. The bullying was worse then you know. High school was a hell for me, you know. I was a quiet student, not someone who wants to be in the spotlights, so I was on my own and that was fine by me. Some people said awefull things to me. I ignored everyone, but did nothing. The bullying became worse when they started to fight me. They punched me against my locker or just in my stomach. One day they kicked and punched me so hard that I needed to go to the hospital for a view days. I just wanted it to end, so I was starving myself because people told me I was fat. In the beginning I never toke all those comments, but in no matter of time I started to believe everything they said to me. You know, that I was ugly, that I was fat, that I didn't deserve to live... I started to starve myself and a couple of times I tried to kill myself, just so everything would have ended. One day I was standing on a rails and a train was coming. I wanted to get hit by that train, but the moment I closed my eyes, my aunt pull me away before the train could hit me. I'm thankful for the rescue, don't get me wrong, but at that time I just cried out loud and wanted to go back. From that moment on I managed to build up those walls around myself and just push everyone out, so I don't get hurt anymore. From that moment on I don't let people in and for years it was going well, until I met you." I take Chloe's hands who are shaking a little bit. ,,The moment I saw you, I knew I would loved you. I didn't wanted to believe it, but I couldn't deny it. You came into my life, with your happy, bubbly face and lighted up my world. Because of you I can see that there are good people on this earth. That somebody actually care about me. That somebody will stand up for me or defend me if that has to be happen. Because of you I know what love is. Because of you I can see things positive. Because of you I can open myself to people again. Because of you I don't need to be scared anymore. I know you'll always by my side and I know that I can trust you and I do trust you. I am so happy that you are willing to be my wife. Chloe, you are making me the happiest woman alive and I don't want to lose you. Never! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the whole story before, but I don't trust people that easy as you know, and well... I didn't knew you that well back then."

,,Thank you so much for sharing the whole story and you don't have to say sorry. I get it, it's okay. I'm happy to have you as my girlfriend and I punch everyone who makes fun of you. Don't worry, nobody get even the chance to say something stupid about you. I will kick or punch them. Beca, you are the love of my life. I will never leave you, I'll be by your side forever and ever! I love you." And before I know it, Chloe grabs my cheeks and kiss me passionately. When we break the kiss, I hug her tightly.

,,Right now, I'm completely defenseless." I whisper in her ear. ,,For your eyes only I showed you my heart."

,,I know." A shiver goes down my body when she whisper that in my ear. ,,And I will never break your heart." A smile disappear on my face. I couldn't be more happy than I am right now. Chloe is the love of my life and nothing can break what we have. She's one of the view I trust completely. My mother, Emily, my aunt (Emily's mother), my grandparents and Chloe are the only onces that I trust with whole my heart.