~004~

Beca'spoint of view:

Chloe stands in the hall right in front of Bumper and I, not alone though. Her boyfriend Tom is with her and looking at the two of them, makes me wanna run away. I think I like Chloe, a lot. I really want to get to know her, but if she's indeed with Tom, I don't make any moves towards her. Tom is really happy with her, I can see his look on his face when Chloe is near him.

,,Beca, are you coming?" Bumper looks at me and I just nod. I'm happy I can walk away from Chloe and Tom. I don't want to be the girl who separate them. ,,This is the principle office." Bumper points at a huge office. I'm really surprised this school is so big. ,,If you follow me, than we can go to the courdyard. There you will meet up with Jesse. Tom will be there as well." I nod, but I don't want to see Tom. It's crazy right? I don't know Tom, but I do hate him already. Just the way he looks at Chloe, makes me sick. Maybe it's just the jeaulousy right now, maybe I am jealous at Tom. He can call Chloe his girlfirend and kiss her but I can't do all of that. I'm getting crazy! I never think about somebody before! What makes Chloe special? Why does it feels like my head can explode? Why do her eyes have to stay into my head? Why is Bumper my guide? I preffer Chloe, so I can talk to her and get to know her. Maybe I can switch with Amy?

,,Bumper?" My eyes met with his. ,,It's not you, but do you mind if Amy and I are switching?"

,,That's not possible. Why do you ask?"

,,O no big deal."

,,Is it because of Chloe?"

,,Maybe."

,,When we have our guide through the school, everybody is going outside to the schoolyard. Then you are allowed to sit with Chloe and Amy if you want to."
,,Thank you." He just smile at me.
,,I'm not that bad huh?" With that comment, I just burst into laugh. ,,O, somebody is watching you." He gives me a wink and I turn around. The eyes from Chloe met mine. Awkwardly I wave at her and then walk further. Just waving? Can't you do better than that, Beca?! Sometimes I'm such a weirdo.

After an hour Bumper and I are heading towards the yard. I really hope Chloe and Amy are finished too. Today is the day that I get to know Chloe, I'm curtain of that. Except Tom. If Tom are sitting next to Chloe, then I'll sit next to Amy and ignore her.

,,Chloe is over there." Bumper points to the redheaded girl. She sits there with Amy, but not with her boyfriend Tom.

,,Thank you for the tour." I put him into a hug and walk to the two girls.

,,Hi, is there still room for me?" Chloe and Amy looks up and immidiatly Chloe stands up.

,,Of course there is." The biggest smile is on her face right now. Is it because I'm here? Don't be silly Beca! I nod and sit between Chloe and Amy.

,,What where you guys talking about?"

,,Chloe here try to make me do audition for the Barden Bella's."

,,You too? Yesterday she ask me." I don't mention the shower, because that's none of her business.

,,Are you going?"

,,I don't know. I'm not really into performance. I will make a fool out of myself, I'm really sure about that."

,,Why do you think that way?" Chloe looks into my eyes.

,,It's true. They all going to laugh about me."

,,You don't know that. Why are you so insecure?"

,,That's a long story."

,,I have time." Chloe gives me a wink. Damn! She's going to kill me if she gives me a wink everyday! I love this girl, she makes me feel things I've never felt before.