~059~

Beca's point of view:

Again we are standing backstage, but this time the stage is for the international competition. After the humiliating performance at the Kennedy Center before our president, we need to win this competition in order to clear our name and regain our status. The fact is that no American group has ever won this championship. It's difficult. A lot of teams are great, I'm afraid of Das Sound Machine, because they are really good and Commissar, the captain of that group has flirted with me. Chloe wasn't happy about that, so basically she hates her. Every girl has it's own rituals. Lily is against the wall in handstand position, Amy give some confidence to Jessica who seems really nervous like Emily. Emily is pacing back and forth, Aubrey is doing some Bella's ritual with Chloe. I don't understand why they have nerves, because I don't have any. I walk to Emily and give her a slide hug.

,,Em, calm down. We are going to win this."

,,Why aren't you nervous?"

,,Oh trust me I am nervous, but not because of this."

,,Next week?" I nod. I can't deny it. I'm more nervous about Chloe's and my wedding than about this. We are going to kick those asses and take that trophy home.

,,Trust me, your performance are going to be great."

,,But it's your song. Why did you want me to join you? It's a song you've written for Chloe."

,,I am singing the first part. Em, we have practice this. We are going to do this and after the wedding Chloe and I are moving to Los Angeles." Her face lit up and I feel some arms wrap around my waist. I don't have to guess who those arms are from. ,,Hey babe." I say and smile.

,,Hi, what are you guys talking about?"

,,Beca was just give me some mental support. I'm nervous as hell." Emily say while playing with her hands. ,,You just had your exorcise with Aubrey."

,,Don't worry Em, everyone is nervous." Chloe confirmed her, but at that comment I'm shaking my head.

,,I'm not nervous for this performance," I start. ,,we are going to win this shit!"

,,You're confidence short shank!" Immediately I slap Amy against her arm. ,,Au, what the hell was that for?"

,,I've warrant you! I don't want you to call me that, I hate that nickname!"

,,Don't fight Amy and Beca." Aubrey walks towards us.

,,Yes sir!" Amy yell and stand in position. I can only laugh what causes me a playful slap from Chloe. ,,Does any of you have a pep talk?" Now everybody looks at me.

,,Why are you looking at me?"

,,You've been practicing your vow, so you can do it."

,,What?!" I look to Aubrey. ,,How... what... huh?" Now my eye falls on Emily. ,,You told them?"

,,She didn't have to babe." Chloe look straight in the eye. ,,You do have your dress already and you where still nervous, so I figured out that it was because of your vow."

,,Good thinking." I give her a wink and grab her hand. ,,Hmm, I'm not much of a speaker. The last three years where incredible. When I came to Barden University I never thought I joined this group and even thought acapella was lame." Aubrey and Chloe laugh now. ,,There's been so many things that happen with me. My father who almost hit me into the hospital, after that the shooting towards Chloe and let's not forget the one who wanted to kill me; Tom. I have to thank him actually."

,,No way! You don't owe him anything! That son of a bitch!" Amy yell and I just giggle at her comment.

,,In fact I do. Without him, I'll never had so many friends right now... without him I wasn't going to marry Chloe, to marry the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I never had many friends, so I'm thankful to have you guys. After this performance, we will separate in different directions and it makes me sad to think it will never be this way again."