Prologue

"Hello to all, readers and watchers of the many worlds and places. I welcome you to the second greatest, epic, best and - just so awesome - story of my life. I am Neptune, the Main character of all Main Characters here to star in my second fanfiction. For all of your who don't know me I am the cute, perky, young and most popular girl of all gaming Neptune, and the main character of Hyperdimension Neptunia"

"Hyperdimension Neptunia is a series of Role-playing that have spanned four main games, three remakes, a spin-off and action game. Where I Neptune star in all of them and am the sole heroine of the entire series"

"Stick to the script Neptune" said a boy voice in the background "I only let you do this because you promised to behave this time. So do it properly please"

"Yeah Neptune" called a snooty girl voice "You failed to point out, I dunno, all your fellow partners and the game...you weren't leading"

"Fine...Fine jeez gang up on me like a horde of zombies. Where's my RPG when I need it? I was only having a little fun, and showing my adoring fans the character they came to see. But being as humble as I am I shall do it properly"

Neptune took a small breath "Well let me start that again folks. I am your adorable main character Neptune the main star of all, well almost, the games in the series. Just like the warrior of light, I shall be your shining beacon on hope showing you the correct route through the Story's True Ending. And with that let me tell you the origin of my wonderful life"

"Noire...do the honours please" said the boy

"With pleasure" footsteps followed a punch of the fist. After a few steps Neptune's monologue ended with a loud bash.

A Scraping sound followed "Well Theodore...I'll go take this little loudmouth out"

"I want to be...the very...best" said Neptune deliriously "That no-one...ever was. Catching them...is my real..."

"Just take her to her sister Noire" said the boy "I'll take it from here"

"I plan on doing that. I'm not being saddled with her, and her rantings. Just make sure you agree to your end of the deal"

"No Snake...where are you...Snakeeee?"

"Come on sleepy-head...time to go" a door slammed shut and Theodore sighed.

Theodore sat upon a chair, looking at a script and talks into a microphone "Well everyone sorry about that. Neptune can't help herself I guess. The Game she missed out was Hyperdevotion Noire, which I'll explain about later in the story. Now then for a proper intro, and I know several of you will know this but endure and live through it"

Theodore coughed "Welcome to Neptunia's LC Mk 2, or Hyperdimension Neptunia's Lost Chapter Mark 2. It's the second Fanfiction of Hyperdimension Neptunia, a video game that parodies...video games (Yeah I know) I mean for a start the world, the game is set in, is called Gamindustry. (If you can't work it you're not a gamer or you need your head examined).

Now Hyperdimension Neptunia - to reiterate what I said before - the games follow the guardians, rulers, or brats depending on perspective, of the four lands or nations of the world. Using powerful weapons, and special moves, they beat up their enemies in the same old over-the-top fashion. And are the forefront of the games is Nep-Ahhh

Theodore had ducked under the table, anxiously looking round "Sorry about that. I just remembered last time I did that...I got a blow to the head, which I would rather avoid. So yes Neptune, with one exception, is the main character of the series. With Hyperdimension Neptunia you can look forward to plenty of action, a nice story...and plenty of comedy.