Chapter 17C: White Awakening

Blanc, Plutia and Terra faced off against Mister BADD, in his egg-robo like machine bi-pedal robot. Camera's were posed at either side of the battle, and in the air by Warechuu on a propeller platform. As Neptune and Noire they were keeping the quadrapet mechs at bay....but everytime they defeated one, new ones materialised "This guy had way too much spare time" said Neptune "and I'm accused for not using it wisely"

"Oh stop moaning Neptune" said Noire deflecting one away "use that energy into beating these things"

"You three...how's it going over there?"

"Not...too good at the moment" said Terra admittedly "but we're working on it"

Mister BADD aimed a hand out, pincer primed "You three need to your learn your place" the pincer generated a plasma like spark and from it a bolt of lightning followed

"Not so fast my deary" but Plutia with a sword swing deflected it away "You seem to have over-estimated us"

"Quite the contrary I know what I'm dealing with"

"We'll see about that" Plutia flew in, Mister BADD letting loose a barrage of eye lasers which Plutia just twirled round to avoid before Mister BADD tried to punch her (using the robot) but Plutia simply stopped to avoid

"Now...time to see how it holds up, this tin-can of yours" with sword in hand, Plutia came in, slice the robot with a giant plasma V "Fighting Viper!" but the robot just put up a green dome shield wall.

The robot was then just simply knocked back 10 metre's "Nice try...but you can't break through these defences" said Mister BADD "We tested this weapon quite thoroughly" it was then small energy beams diverting his attention

"Eyes over here big guy!" said Terra firing them but they did little damage

"What are those poncy beams meant to do?"

"Distract you as I do this!" Blanc just appeared before Mister BADD, the shield spawning "Tanzaring Trombe!" Blanc spun round several times, hitting the robot repeatly before finishing with a downward smash.

The smash knocked the robot off-balance, looking to fall back "Have that you pile of bolts!" said Blanc as if relieving steam but the robot sprung back up and surprising her gripped her between a claw restraining "Hey...Hey let me go! You arrogant fat pig"

"Such big words...you need to learn some manners" said Mister BADD poured electricity through her body causing her to cry out

"Blanc! No" Terra said feeling rather angered

"Now, now...I'm the only one permitted to cause my...people pain" said Plutia coming in

"If you want her" Mister BADD said "You can have her"

Using Blanc as a physical weapon, Mister BADD struck Plutia with Blanc, sending her through a wooden wall "Now...to do away with you!" he then threw Blanc away hard towards the back-wall

"Oh no you don't!" Terra called out as he sheathed his sword, jumped high to a nearby pillar before bouncing to guard Blanc to save her from harm, before landing on the ground "Are you alright?"

"I've...been better" she said "Never mind me...incoming!"

Terra quickly turned to see Mister BADD running to them, thrusting a closed-claw punch at them "Dam it!" he quickly brought back his sword, and blocked the claw head on "Ehhh....ahhhh...ummmm"