Chapter 31: Meeting of New Or Old? Part 1

"Well folks...it's Theodore to introduce...this weird opening of a chapter. Last time Arfoire struck the nation of Lowee with a horde of monsters. The whole cast came to help out, Arfoire struck and took Blanc's power...only upon fighting Terra, he uttered three words and transformed a blue-haired, red-eyed girl CPU. Just...Just cut to the story this is too weird. Also note this, Terra will be referred still as a he even as a CPU"

The CPU girl stood in Terra's place, her light blue hair flying in the wind, with red eyes looking among the world. She stood just a bit under Neptune's Purple heart height "Terra...Terra can you hear me?" Terra blinked his eyes twice, feeling particularly different in himself

"Hmm...huh" Terra open her eyes to look upon Blanc, a mid-teen feminine voice leaving his lips "Blanc...what just happened?"

"Terra...is that really you?" asked Neptune though Terra seemed rather dazed

"I think so...only when did I get as tall as you? And why do I feel so...strong?" it was as he looked at himself "My body...what happened!? What the hell!? It's all...girly? I've even got boobs! Again!?"

"What do you mean again?" asked Nepgear "Oh yeah...you were Purple Heart before"

"How...can this be!?"

Arfoire looked livid "How can a mere boy...reach the pleateau of godly power. It's bad enough some bratty girls claimed the power, but a boy of all things!?"

"You're asking me that question!?" exclaimed Terra in sheer surprise "I'm the one whose changed"

"This is...bit much of swallow" said Neptune "I mean...I don't recall you eating a CPU core"

"Actually...I can explain" said Nepgear "Do you recall the Pseudo-Cores we found? Well...they didn't break apart, they absorbed into Terra's body. Histoire told that four Pseudo-cores are as a good as a complete one"

Terra just asked a little wooden "So...I became a CPU...legitimately!?" Terra remarked to this note "Are you...kidding me right now? And one question. I've been told the Terra in the other Fanfic became a boy CPU, with lady hair but still a boy. Why am I a girl!?"

"I...couldn't honestly tell you" said Nepgear nervously

"It seems...we've got our first male CPU" said Neptune

"Well this answers the question of why a Male CPU doesn't exist" said Vert" they become girls"

"I refuse to believe this!" declared Arfoire with her scythe glowing a vicious purple "Bloody Crescent"

Terra sprung into action, forging his weapon...a single handed brown sword with a blue edge, with the top part of the blade wider than the rest. With a swift cut he cleaved the crescent into two, exploding it harmlessly "What the?" remarked Arfoire

"Okay this came out of nowhere" said Terra who then realized "And this body, it feels stronger than my human one. It feels similar to when I became Neptune. This can work" Terra with new confidence spoke to Arfoire "It might be best to walk away while you can" he finished with sword pointed "For you aren't going to walk away from this fight"

"Curse you"

It was then Terra seemed to be generated a pale white ball of light from his hand, swelling it to a football. Arfoire went to defend but Terra turned round and fire it at Blanc which absorbed into her body "What the?"