Chapter 48: Igniting The Hope

"Well Folks moving on with the show. Last time as Terra saved Noire, they arrived back to only hear some grim news. On the third day, this day being the first, Arfoire begins her bid for world domination and the destruction of the world. However the sting of defeat is lingering like a odour of the group, the same odour of doubt around Terra. While unsure of how he can help them, he knows what he wants to do. He's challenged Plutia to a battle, and Terra prepares for it"

As the hour began to wane, Terra was for now relaxing with a simple meal of warm tomato soup and bread which Marvelous helped to prepared. She too with Vert heard of his challenge to Plutia, as well as the kids, and the look of anxiousness was read on their faces as he finished "There we go...done" said Terra

"At least your fed and shouldn't get a stitch" said Marvelous taking the empty bowl

"I know I've asked already...but are you absolutely sure about this?" asked Vert "No offence to you...but Plutia is not one to be trifled one"

"Honestly...No Vert" said Terra "=but...I have to do it. It's only way to be rid myself of any lingering grievances"

"But Ms Plutia is super, super strong" said Peashy worriedly behind him

"Yeah you could get really hurt" said Compa

"I think he knows" said IF "But I think this is grown-up business, we shouldn't interfere"

As Terra got off his place "Well...the hour is nearly up. I've warmed up, and ate so I'm ready as can be"

"Hang on Terra" said Marvelous who brought out a scroll and with a hand-sign and a puff of smoke forged another weighted jacket "here this is for you"

"Wait...won't this item only seek to slow him down?" asked Vert "Wouldn't it wise for him not to wear it?"

"It will slow him down yes, but I've reduced the weight and it'll help to protect his body from serious harm"

"Then I'll get ready...I won't be a minute"

As Terra came out in Neptune's male hoody, with the garment underneath, he saw the girls ready with little Compa have a satchel "What you've got there?" asked Terra

"Some items to help you" said Compa "In-case if you get hurt. Like bandages, a drink and some medicine"

"They too came prepared" said Vert with a smile "Well then let's go...I too like to witness your battle"

"Not that you don't have to" said Terra

"I too...seek an answer to rid myself of the doubts within myself" said Vert looking away "and I know you feel the same way...yet you seem to at least know of way to help clear them. So if you don't mind...I'd like to observe your struggle"

"Don't expect a win from me...that's all"

"Then let's go" said Marvelous "I'm not missing out either. Everyone else is already there so come on"

As Marvelous walked behind Terra, she noted his posture and body "It seems the new shirt isn't affecting him too much...but I'll know during the battle"

"Did you...say something?" asked IF

"No, sorry just speaking to myself there"

"It didn't quite sound like it"