Chapter 58: Encroaching Darkness

"Well...its time for our tales to proceed in it's course. The ending has been set...and you the viewers will join me, your marvellous narrator as it proceeds"

Terra, as Azure Light and Peashy as Yellow Heart stood facing the transformed Arfoire...who had now summoned a giant monster army of mostly winged creatures. They numbered in the hundreds "Now then...it's time to move onto the final phase of this battle" said Arfoire comfortably "You two, Neptune and my traitor of a brother will face me in combat. The rest of you...can see to my precious pets"

"She's merely trying to stall" said Enfive "She knows all she needs to do is wait it out and she wins anyway by time-out"

"Stick together in groups everyone" said Neptune "cover each other's backs" Neptune flew in to join Terra and Peashy while Enfive came in too while turning to Scarlet light

"This won't take long" said Enfive "You couldn't even defeat the Terra and Yellow here never mind me and Neptune. And I'm not as soft as these two"

"Fight me with all the power you have...it matters not" said Arfoire breathing in "My victory is already secured...I made sure of that. Now to begin"

The monster horde flew and immediately the CPU's and humans went to work. Nepgear paired up with Marvelous and Falcom, the ultra dimension Vert and Noire fighting side by side. Uni with the Hyper Noire and Ultra Blanc fought together as did the Hyper Vert with the twins Rom and Ram.

Arfoire was lashing out, striking with power swings and punches. The foursome fended her off with ease, and dodged her attacks or parried her attacks. Enfive was dual-wielding and was on the offensive "Time to deal with you...savage combination" he wildly slashed about, striking home with every hit, while jumping, making a cross slash only to flip and double kick her into the ground "Have that"

"Nice to have him on our side me thinks" said Neptune but to everyone's shock, Arfoire had sprung straight back up and deal an uppercut to Enfive's chin "What the?" she twirled her dual-sabre quite a bit to deal a few blows before going for a kick but Enfive blocked it to be scraped back.

Peashy came over "Hey Mister...are you alright?"

"I am...she got a few blows in though" said Enfive annoyed "I can't believe how easily she shrugged that off though...her endurance must've been massively improved"

"I told you...this fight is alright mine" said Arfoire confidently

"IT's my turn now" said Peashy rushing in with yellow claws "Let's play" Arfoire tried to strike her but Peashy just danced out of the way "Ha-ha miss me"

"Will you hold still?"

"Nope" then going round she drop-kicked Arfoire's head "Tag...you're it"

"Peashy...go for a combo" called Terra.

PEashy began throwing punches and kicks, all of them striking Arfoire before Peashy went for a smash with locked hands smashing her to the floor "Meh...I'll give her points for impact" said Enfive

"Finish it up P-Ko" called Neptune

"Gotcha Neptuna!" called Peashy who charged up a glowing punch "Guard Break – Punch!" but springing from the impact, Arfoire came with a solid punch to Peashy's gut