Chapter 53: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 1

The battle between Terra and Neptune against Arfoire seem lost in the villain's favour as the two took on a devastating special from Arfoire...but to everyone's surprise. Neptune had emerged unharmed – Terra accidentally covering her - while Terra seemed quite lost as he looked at himself.

Terra's outfit was fairly roughed up, multiple tiny tears all over, while big patches were on his right shoulder had a patch, and right pants legs. He felt his chest "What just...happened? Didn't we...get hit?"

"Yes...yes we did look" said Neptune pointing down to the crater ring "Why do you ask? You make it look like...you barely felt that" Terra felt himself "Wait...didn't you feel that?"

"I did feel it push...and explode but...while it hurt, it was like getting hit by Peashy's drop kick. It hurt but not much" he then reacted "Wait are you alright? You were caught in it too"

"I'm...perfectly fine see" Neptune spun the air "You shielded me from all the damage, thank you"

"It's alright but...how did that not really hurt?"

From above Marvelous looked on (with her binoculars) and spoke joyfully "Terra and Neptune are absolutely fine"

"Are they?" asked Plutia "So they're not hurt?"

"Neptune seems untouched, Terra protected her from the explosion...but even though he took it, he doesn't seem badly hit"

"Wait...he took that head on!? And it didn't phase him"

Marvelous grinned widely "I think...it's time, wouldn't you say Falcom?"

"I think it is" said Falcom "The battle has gone on long enough. Time to put our secret plan into action"

"Secret...plan?" asked Blanc "Right can you kindly spill it? What is the plan?"

"I'd like to ask this as well" said Noire with arms folded

"Just a little more patience" said Marvelous "It's almost time...in-fact if you'll excuse me I'm about to set if off. I'm going to deliver a special message" Marvelous tossed the binoculars to Vert "Watch through these, and press the button on the left to open up a screen for the others to see. I'll be a minute"

As Marvelous jumped and ninja ran to the pair "Falcom, hey can you tell us? What's the secret plan please?" asked Plutia

"It's an idea we thought of...during Terra's training" said Falcom "It was originally just to help him out with his confidence, but when he began surprising us, it became our solution"

"How do you mean?" asked Noire

"Well let's set it up" said Blanc grabbing the binoculars "so to train it on them...and press the button on the left" as she did a sort of prong came out to which a 12 inch LED screen showed what Blanc could see "Can everyone else see?"

"Yes we can" said Vert looking with great interest "Let's see what follows"

Arfoire lowered herself down "Tell me now...how did you endure that!?"

"When I know...I'll tell you" said Terra "For I don't even know myself to be honest" Arfoire had red hash anger marks on her head