Chapter 37: The Darkness Hidden in Plain Sight

"Theodore here...and let's just get on with the show. As mentioned this chapter is in two part but come on I want to read as much as you do. So last time the CPU's gathered to face Arfoire, who declared Terra was actually her brother. After infusing him with a red energy...he now sounds different, seems different...ohhh let's just watch"

Terra is casting everyone away with a dark wind, which is thickening and engulfing his body. Through the blackness, his very clothes look to be changing, transforming and altering...until he now stands his clothes completely different.

His new outfit consists of a black trench coat with a gray collared shirt, black trousers, dark brown Cuban heeled boots, and a pair of red gloves. His mask is a white bird-shaped mask with a black design around the eyes. His was chin length but untidy at the top of mostly dark red with black bangs.

The very air around him seemed strong or more matured emphasized in his voice as to replied to Arfoire who looked on him proudly "It's a pleasure to see you my Brother, Enfive, it's been such a long time"

"Too long if you ask me" said Enfive back to her "I would be annoyed at you...but you've waited much longer than I have. The difference being though, you've had the freedom of movement. I've been stuck in a wimp for the last decade"

"What the hell is going on here!?" demanded Blanc "Terra what's going on?"

"Terra" Neptune added anxious

"I'd advise preparing yourself" said Plutia "I doubt our little Terra is home at the moment" she added with a dark expression "can I ask...who's the one taking his messages?"

"Ah forgive...I'll introduce myself"

The young bowed with one red eye and one brown one "My name is Enfive, the younger sibling of Arfoire soon to be ruler of this world...and the next. The one you know as Terra...has gone. In-fact...he was never meant to exist!"

"Explain yourself" said Vert angrily

"The simple answer is this. When I was...sent to the Hyperdimension, I had a little accident. Everything that was mentally me...was sealed away. In my place was a new persona, someone to help protect this body as it regained it's strength...the being you know as Terra"

"Terra was nothing more than a fabrication" said Arfoire cruelly couldn't tell you who made it, but it was a fake nonetheless. Originally this persona was only meant to help shelter this body, but the persona gained too strong a will and ruined my plans"

"That doesn't explain anything!" said Neptune angrily "Terra was nothing more than a fake! I refuse to believe that!"

"Might as well tell them Sister" said Enfive with a grin "It might help screw the nail that'll soon be inserted in their coffins"

"Gladly dear brother" said Arfoire chuckling.

Arfoire spoke, notably more arrogantly "as you no doubt know at least, be it from that Oracle tome or other source, I am a Goddess...of the previous generation. That is in the Hyperdimension"

"That was before you got arrogant, greedy" said Plutia mockingly "and then sent away with your tail between your legs"

"Not quite...at least not without collateral" said Enfive "The Previous Gen Gods could not overthrow Arfoire's power, merely equal it"

"Then it's to my understanding" said Vert "that you were sealed away, or least your power"

"That's both right...and wrong" said Arfoire "They didn't quite seal my power, though it was lost, they split my soul in two...and banished the second half to this dimension!"