Chapter 9.5: Enter Iris Heart Part 2

"And now it's end of intermission. Welcome back to Chapter 9, Part 2 of 2. To quickly refresh your memory, Iris Heart had just arrived...Plutia transformed which served as a bit shock to everyone...for how much her personality had changed. Unsure of whether it was a blessing, Plutia did arrive with two CPU cores in hand...which after some...'bartering' she handed one to Noire and Neptune who both now stand transformed"

Terra looked at Neptune and Noire, seeing them in their HDD forms. Neptune's new HDD form was mostly similar, still a body suit covering her torso, neck and arms, with all traces of silver gone. The suit was still mostly black with purple on her under-arms to her elbow, and a wide patch from underneath her breasts to her navel. It also went round her neck, with a pentagon piece that had an N upon it. Her chest also looked a size bigger, or at least more emphasised.

For Noire's HDD form her eyes had gone to a light-blue and she was wearing a grey bathing suit piece, with her sides and a thick black stripe down the middle a jet black. It connected to a purple metal piece, by two straps, that covered the base of her neck. Her suit left the inner sides of her modest-chest area revealed, and her shoulders uncovered.

Her hair retained its pig-tailed style, with a metal piece holding them at the top, but it had changed to snow white and was thicker in volume. Her bangs covered some of her forehead, stuck out in short spikes on the sides of her hair, with two thick bangs going down either side of her face of her.

Noire looked ecstatic, as she floated and twirled in the air, her voice somewhat deeper and more mature "I've done it, I've finally done it. I'm a CPU! Ah-ah! Yes!" in joy Noire began twirling and just flying about in the air

"She's happy I think" said Terra chuckling before turning to Neptune "and nice one Neptune. You got your HDD mode back though it seems a little altered"

"Yes...it seems so" said Neptune smiling before looking at herself "Though it does feel a bit different, but I'm glad I'm back to my handsome and adult self" Terra flashed red

"Could you let that go please?" Neptune shook her head with a smile

"Nope, sorry but is there anything wrong with me keeping it a compliment?"

"I...suppose not"

It was then that Neptune looked up to Noire and laughed "You'd think she's been wanting this for ages wouldn't you? Noire...when you're finished"

"Oh...fine if I must" Noire landed, still with a joyous expression "I've finally become a CPU, I've wanted this for so long"

"I think...we can all tell Noire" said Plutia "I'm grateful to see my gift is so well liked. That body of yours is sublime, and for Neppy...while I liked her adorable self, there's something...alluring to her new adult form. Though I ask Noire...what have you decided to call yourself?"

"That's...a good point. I hadn't thought of that"

"Well...the Noire I know" said Neptune "was called Black Heart, and she ruled a land called Lastation"

Noire repeated the words "Black Heart...and Lastation. I think I'll be borrowing those names but now onto something different. Terra...what do you think of my new appearance? The body you see before you"

"Wait-what? That was...a bit random" said Terra a bit puzzled

"Well since you are the first human to bear witness to my Goddess form, I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion"