Chapter 10: A Marvelous Assist

"Greetings to you, who observe from universes unknown :-)). I am Histoire, the Tome of Planeptune...here to address to all views from distant lands. Theodore has graciously asked if I would perchance wish to make an introduction, to which I happily obliged...and even wished me to explain a reference. Which will be about myself"

Histoire makes a small cough "While I am not related to gaming as such, my name is a double-pun on what I am. My name comes from History, and Grimoire which in fiction is book of special magic. So you can see my inspiration :-)), and with that done...let me advance the story. It's been several weeks, about four or so, since Noire headed off to make her nation"

"For Terra and Neptune, they have arrived no closer to return home...and through the length of time have started to slip into laziness. Well Neptune more so anyway >0< ahhh. Terra continues to try and keep himself busy taking tasks for the Local guild. But even he is starting to slip, but fortunately the story begins one morning when I receive a message"

Histoire comes away from the open door, being handed a large letter that was bigger than she was. She comes back into the room, flipping it over to see "From Noire...it's been a while since we've heard from her"

"It has...hasn't it?" she turned right to see Terra, in a grey shirt and shorts "Ahhh, good morning"

"Terra...my goodness, do you know it's rather late in the morning?"

"Sorry, it's just...I haven't much to do lately and I think Neptune's Laxity is rubbing off on me. Taking on quests on my own...is starting to grow boring. I have tried getting Neptune to go with me a few times, and it works occasionally, but majorly...ahhh it's no go" he said slumping

"I have the same issue with Plutia, getting her to do work, and much like you I I've got to the end of my rope as well. Anyway I just received a letter from Noire :-), addressed to all of you. I believe it might be the invitation to her nation"

"What really!?" Histoire saw Terra immediately pick up and handed him the letter "Let's hope"

Terra opened the lettered, taking out the well written note "I send this to you, Neptune, Plutia and Terra. It's been a while since we've met...but I've done it. I've created a nation I can be proud and can now show it off to the world. Now since you all need a lesson in how a nation can really be run, Neptune and Plutia...you are to come and learn for yourselves and maybe do some work for once"

Tera flipped over the paper "as for you Terra...no doubt you'll start growing bored down there, since I know both girls aren't workaholics so I'm deciding to make use of your - going to waste - talent. If you're looking for work or some activities - I'll give you something to do. That...and I'm still waiting on your comment about my HDD form"

"She...still remembers that" said Terra with a sweat bead running down his face before reading on

"Come by the Fantasia Canyon, and my Nation will be view. See you there, Noire. PS Don't take too long, I haven't got all day"

Terra sighed again "it's hard to tell...if she's even nice or just plain stubborn about her feelings"

"It is difficult to decide isn't it?" asked Histoire chuckling "Well then Terra what is it you wish to do?"

"Well...since I'm close to going a bit mad of boredom, I'd like to go on ahead to Lastation. I would ask Neptune or Plutia, but I don't think they're in mood for moving...I actually think their gathering moss" Histoire floated forward, and patted Terra on the head