Chapter 23: Troubles in All Forms

"Greetings once again folks. Theodore here to welcome you all to the continued series of our story. Last time Terra and Co head to the newly established nation of Leanbox, where Vert is revealed as the goddess in charge of that region. Terra also had a surprise in a lucky run-in with a younger version of his Master Falcom, midway of her training of the sword. We join our heroes who are sitting with Vert around a luxury wooden with snacks and tea."

Vert had a wide grin "Now then...first let me thank you all for coming,and accepting my polite invite"

"It's no big deal" said Noire "As I said I'm merely curious about my new competition...and you opened the door"

"Are you sure today is a friendly meeting?" asked Blanc "I mean not that there's anything wrong...but you don't know us that well"

"You're so suspicious" Vert said with arms folding, her bust wiggling making Blanc a bit irritated "I wouldn't do such a thing. If you think I'm doing some underhanded tactic to win...there's no need for that"

"Why do you say that?" asked Terra

"For you see my friend...I've already won"

Neptune had stopped munching away to ask the obvious question "Look I know you have...madddddd skills and all on computers but this real life. That...and you're barely out of CPU diapers so how have you won?"

"I possess the right level of raw beauty and intelligence" said Vert tapping her head "to create elegant gaming machines that'll attract gaming masses from here and wide. That and I am the most gifted" Vert looked at Noire "I suppose you're okay, but the rest of you CPU's are fairly lacking" Blanc grabbed her hand, and clenched her fist

"Kindly tell me in what area?" she demanded

"But I thought to be polite and merely say game on"

"And here I thought...your boobs were the biggest part of you" said Blanc irritant "It's in fact your head" to which Vert wryly smiled

"Oh my...jealous are we? Of course you wouldn't know about that would you?"

"What are you implying?"

"Alright, alright" said Terra quickly ushering them down "this meant to be a friendly meeting" Blanc for now backed down

"So Verty-Vert-Verty" said Neptune "Is that all for today's meeting?"

"That's all. Just a sit, relax and get to know each other" replied Vert

"Then I'm off" said Noire finishing her drink "Thanks for the tea but things to do today"

Noire got up and rather swiftly left the room "Noire...Noire wait" said Plutia seeing her go out the door "She's gone. Did she leave the oven now?"

"I doubt it" said Blanc getting up "She probably didn't see any point staying. Right I'm off myself...but before then Terra, would you like to come with me to Lowee for a bit?"

"You better not be trying to convert him" said Neptune a little defensively

"Or as an alternative...Terra could stay here" said Vert "We do have a few guest suites he'd be able to use"

"Maybe...another time" said Terra a bit nervous "Besides...I kinda wanted to go back to Planeptune to see Nepgear. I haven't spoken to her in a while"