Chapter 46: Problems Great and Small

"Well folks things keep moving on, we're getting towards the final stretch now. From the end of this chapter the story will be moving onwards. All our girls energies are starting to run out, and I'm running out of treats, so moving on. Last time Mister BADD tried one last assault on our heroes, but Terra's spirit finally kicked in and minus his strength is back to his normal self. After waiting for Vert's security to come take Mister BADD and the poor transformed orphan girls they now head back"

All the CPU's, including Vert, journeyed back to Planeptune. Terra was walking back with IF and Compa, holding Compa's hand and talking to them "Well...today turned out to be a big success" said Neptune who was still HDD compared to everyone else "Only...I wish it came without the cargo" Plutia was sleeping soundly on her back

"It's easier on us if Plutia is asleep" said Vert "but I think for Terra it came through as a success. He came through today for us"

"Terra...is surprisingly battle-smart" said Nepgear happily "We were getting beaten by Mister BADD but with a few directions he turned it around for us"

"I guess making him our teacher was the best idea we had" said Neptune "it's a bit strange how we weren't aware of his teaching skills before. I mean he's been with us all this time"

"I think Blanc said it best" said Vert "For us CPU's, minus the training time we took to be accustomed to combat and our Godly forms, we all fought on instinct never taking the true time to properly train one's self. Throughout the journey none of us have been put in a situation against a foe that overwhelmed us as much as Enfive and Arfoire...so to us training wasn't needed"

Nepgear glanced back at Terra "I think the same applies to Terra too. While he has trained, I can imagine with his ability, he didn't have rely too much on his techniques and combat skills"

"Maybe...this lost of spirit power for Terra" said Vert "Was a blessing in disguise and from today's display it seems he hasn't lost as many abilities as we all thought"

"I do wonder if he still go to his girly Azure Light form" said Neptune "But that's for another time. Let's just head back"

As the hour passed by, the group arrived home "Hey ho...we're back" said Neptune loudly

"Neptuna, Terra, Bert" Vert gasped again as Peashy ran forward excitedly "You too Nepgear, you all came back. And iffy and Compa too"

"Yeah...everyone saved us" said IF "but I'm glad you're okay. Is Ms Plutia okay?"

Neptune nodded "She's merely napping, I'll be back in a second just let me put her down" as Neptune went down the hallway Histoire came back

"Histoire...I'm glad you're okay" said Terra

"Same to all of you" said Histoire who floated to them "Falcom and Marvelous informed me of what happened, I'm thankful to you all for saving the children"

"You do all seem a bit bruised up" said Falcom "It must've been rough battle"

"Indeed it was" said Vert before pressing down on Terra's head "fortunately we found a good teacher and we prevailed"

"I just...did what I could" he said "Oh yeah guess what...check this out"

Terra crossed his arms, focused for a brief moment, and with a call changed to his Green Form "Ta-dah...I got my awakening forms back and" Terra generated a plasma force in his hand "my signature skill is back too"