Chapter 29: Taking the Lead

"Hi everyone...it's me Nepgear, the CPU candidate of Planeptune. Theodore asked if I'd like to introduce the chapter, which I said of course. Thank you for having me. So last time my Sister, Terra and everyone battled Anomydeath...and the darkness that was corrupting Terra. They were able to save him again...but I'm getting worried about Terra. It seemed a lot worse this time...but it was Plutia's power that could've affected him"

"Either way they emerged victorious, though Anomydeath got away, while Noire claims the 3rd mascot. We join everyone as they emerge outside...to the Early afternoon sun of the sky"

The sun was setting in the distance, the night beginning to draw in. Plutia was yawning "Ahhh...soo tired. I need a nap" Neptune's stomach growl

"I need food" she said pleading Neptune "Chocolate, cookies, potato chips, pudding...anything!" it was then Falcom's belly growled too

"Oh...sorry about that" said Falcom "I had a light breakfast, and fair to say it wasn't too filling"

"I think...we've hit a fuel shortage so to speak" said Vert jokingly "Three in need of food...and one in need of a bed" Vert spoke about Terra who was fast asleep on her back "I think we're calling it a day"

"I think we are" said Noire sighing "Jeez half of the time  feel like the caretaker around here. Come on everyone back to mine, I'll get some snacks handy for you"

"You're the best Noire" said Neptune gratefully

"As for me...I'll have to decline" said Vert politely "It's not question of not wanting to go, but there's a few things to do in Leanbox"

Vert transforms to Green Heart "I'm going to head back home, and take the sleeping one with me. I can give him a place to rest"

"You could take Terra back to mine you know" said Noire with arms folded "If he's sleeping he shouldn't much issue"

"I think with things considered...he might need some time on his own to an extent. We don't know the full effect of his...experience or even what he is going to be feeling"

"I agree with Lady Vert" said Falcom "Because...we might have enough to deal with" Falcom gestured Neptune was looking ready to pass out while Plutia looked almost to sleeping stood up

"You make a point" said Noire groaning

"Don't worry, I'll watch over him" said Vert "I'll bring over to Planeptune tomorrow, or if still asleep in two days" Vert then took off and into the air and away.

As he went out of sight, Falcom was worried "I hope Terra's okay; that is when he's wakes up"

"He should be" said Noire "I didn't take my time to help him get home, for him to wimp out"

"Can't you just be honest for once?" asked Neptune "he hasn't exactly had the easiest time so far"

"Well someone has to be tough on him. If everyone is soft, then he's just going to get spoiled"

Most of the group headed back to Lastation while Vert took Terra to her home. She put him down in a spare bed, tucking him in "Sleep well okay? Get some rest" as she was about to step away

"So...dark, why is it...so dark?" she could hear him mumbling and moaning "What did I...do to...deserve this?" Vert went back to him, a hand to his head