Chapter 36: The Dusk to Night

"Hey everyone welcome back, Theodore here to bring you the story. You know...I've read the future parts of this story and...good god what a direction it goes. I just hope everyone is alright at the end of this. Anyway to continue where we left off, what was once a fun day out...has turned into a crook busting mission. Nepgear, Terra, Marvelous and Peashy are chasing after robbers who are trying to make of with Vert's Gaming Machines"

The crooks join up with about eight of their buddies who are carting the stuff into a lorry while the driver awaits to drive off. As three of them came out, the boss included "Everyone! Get onboard!" the boss demanded "Take what you can. We've being compromised" without another word the robbers dropped whatever machine they had and climbed on the back of the lorry while the boss went to the drivers seat.

As they got on board, the crooks in black, Terra and the girls made it outside only to see the lorry take off "No they're getting away" said Nepgear

"Terra! Throw me past them" said Marvelous to which Terra went in-front of Marvelous, cupping his hands, to which she ran at him and jumped on his hands so he could vault her through the air.

Marvelous went right past the lorry, that still hadn't quite picked up speed, and taking a scroll put between her index and middle fingers - that were stuck up from her hands put together - spoke out "Weapon Summon: Rain of Spikes" from the scroll dropped sharp spikes that landed on the floor in a messy pile. As the Lorry went over them the spikes its tires, naturally, burst therefore bringing the Lorry's trip to an early end.

As Marvelous landed, Terra and the others joined her as the driver tried to go forward but the lack of tires proved difficult "I don't think you're going anyway" said Terra "Bare tyie don't work so well on a paved road"

"You little" the boss crook came out, standing a bit over them "You'll pay for that"

"The choice still stands" said Nepgear "come quietly and we promise not to hurt you"

"Fat chance of that" the boss whistled with his fingers bringing out all the robbers to the front.

About 18 of them were piled together, all of them punching their palms or swinging round big pipes. The boss gestured to his men "I'm pretty sure we can handle a little brat, a boy, that girl even if she is a Goddess...and a fat-chested girl" Marvelous twinge

"Fat...chested!? Excuse me?" Marvelous grabbing her sword tightly

"How else do you describe those lumps? They're pretty ug-HMPH!" Terra shot an energy blast at the Boss' face shutting him

"It matters not how a person looks...its who they are that matters" Terra said drawing back his hand "Besides your commenting Marvelous on size, your head and Ego are way bigger" Marvelous looked a bit taken aback before smiling

"Terra..."

"Right that's it boys!" the Boss said fuming as he got up "Rough them up"

"Peashy" said Terra "Time to play tag! Knock the bad guys out, make sure they're asleep...and don't get caught"

"Okay!"

Peashy ran right to one guard, and jumped "Tag...I've got you" and with a jump double-kicked his face knocking him to the ground and knocking him out "Yeah I got you!"