Chapter 42: A Different Battle

"Well Folks, Theodore here and we're moving on. So as mentioned, this chapter...will be a bit more lax, and somewhat entertaining...from what I've read further on. We pick up where we left off, on the 3rd day (3 days until Arfoire loses patience) Terra has just shown a possible new talent, and has been requested to become their tutor. Terra reluctantly agrees in exchange for some training from them"

The day went into the mid-afternoon. Neptune was training Terra, while Nepgear and Plutia sparred with each other. Plutia was being a bit gentle as she squared against Nepgear, exchanging blades and light swings. For Neptune though, as agreed, she was putting Terra through his paces. Though she wasn't harsh, she didn't go too soft, knocking him over for the fourth time.

Terra was tired, mildly bruised and panting, with Neptune a little out of breath herself "I think...we'll call it a day here" she said as she offered him a hand

"I can see...I've got some work to do" Terra said taking her hand as she pulled him up "I can't believe how much of a lightweight I am now" he sighed a bit down heartened I'm no good in a fight right now"

"Don't beat yourself up so harshly Terra" Neptune said going to human "You just need to grind up those levels, and tweak that skill tree"

"Neptune is right" said Marvelous who had appeared some time before to watch "I know it must be frustrating or annoying to yourself so low...but at least you know where you stand. So once you get even with Neptune, you know you're there"

"That...would be a decent goal" said Terra "With Neptune or any of the CPU's, speaking of which when did you get here"

Marvelous stepped forward, to which Terra noted one thing immediately different "She's...got a bra on?" though her jacket had only one button up as normal, revealing her ample bosom, it was wasn't really on show for a black bra which mostly covered her up (With just a bit of under and over side revealed)

"I've been here for at least half-an-hour" said Marvelous "You've really being going at it, it seems" she noted his sight line which, weirdly, made her happy "I'm glad to see you've noticed...but where is it your looking?" Terra immediately looked up

"Sorry, sorry"

"It's alright, I'm just teasing. This what I got made from the credits you lent me, and it was just got made today. It's a bit weird getting used too, honestly"

"Why...how long have you being without...you know?"

"Check the...release date of when I introduced as a DLC character, and that answers your question"

Terra was a bit...dazed to say the least to which Neptune stepped in "Just look up what game she's based from and you'll see why"

"Oooo...kay? Ahem...moving on" said Terra gesturing to Marvelous who thought for a moment

"Wait...what's my line again?"

"You were speaking your..." he said pointing at her bra

"Oh sorry...but yes, it's a bit refreshing to wear one...that doesn't fall off or tear. It's not quite the size...it's the erratic movement which does them in"

Marvelous wore a bright smile "I haven't had the chance to thank you properly yet, so I wanted to get you something in return"