Chapter 2: First Challenge of the Journey

Terra, Nepgear and Compa were approaching their destination, walking through a long shallow field as small breezes glided through their bodies and hair. The three spoke about general things, informing Terra of the ways of the world. One of which was the topic on the world's nations, which Terra was taking an interest in "...so Lowee is a cold country with snow all year round!? That's somewhere I definitely want to go"

"Why? Do you like snow?" Compa asked him

"A-huh. It only snows like once a year where I'm from and its always so much fun. We all drop whatever we're doing and have a big snow-ball fight with the entire village So who's the CPU of that nation, Lowee that is?"

"She's called White Heart" replied Compa "she's quite petite and likes reading a whole bunch. She does comes across as a bad person, since she gets angrily easily but she's very protective of her friends"

"Okay so let me run through them"

Terra pressed on his fingers, to mark each girl he mentioned "So there's Green Heart, a busty girl armed with spear who has a lot of pride in herself. Black Heart is a girl with pure white hair, with a snooty, overbearing attitude but some duty to her cause. White Heart is a little small, angry yet loyal to her friends. And then there's Purple Heart, the more balanced of the four, armed with a sword. She's also quite dependable but sometimes a little - what's the word? – dense?"

"That's a basic summary yeah" said Compa "They all very strong, in their own way and all do their best to defend their towns and cities"

"I can imagine" Nepgear thought to ask the question

"So Terra can I ask you something? Out of the four CPUs, who would you like to meet first?"

Terra couldn't notice a grin to Nepgear's face, suggesting she was fishing for a particular comment "Well, from what I've heard, and been told by you two, It's a tie between two CPU's really"

"So then who tied for first place?" asked Compa curiously

"Well Green Heart and Purple Heart. Only because they sound the easiest to approach, from what I know. Green Heart you say looks similar to Tara, so she should be friendly and I'm already at Planeptune so it might be easier to meet Purple Heart...and she's technically my resident Goddess since I was born in her land" Nepgear had a wide smile

"So Green and Purple Heart are first but I bet you'd want to meet all of them" he nodded in response

"Well if you stay with us...we can introduce you to them all" said Compa "We're friends with all the CPU's"

"What really?" he said surprised "So I'll be able to meet them all? Then I might just stick with you guys, or girls and meet them one-by-one and it seems we're here" 

The trio arrived at the somewhat mildly thin forest, with an easily noticeable wide patch "So is this it? This is Shinra's Greenery?" asked Compa

"Yes it is...see the sign there" said Nepgear pointing at the metal sign at the entrance  "see it says Shinra's Greenery"

"Then this is the place" said Terra "So we need to slay three red dogoos and a dragon called the Black Knight to complete the request and return back

"I know what Dogoo's look like...but not the Black Knight" said Compa

"Well we'll deal with it as we go"

The trio went into the forest, along the clearly marked path, Terra once again chuckling to himself "What's the matter with you?" Compa Inquired "you sound happy"