Chapter 5: A Meeting before a Fall

Terra was sat on the bed, a worried expression having come over him from the battle prior, resting from his battle "What was...that feeling, right towards the end? It's somewhat hazy...but I recall this overbearing presence flow through me" he remembered the dark power and the feelings it brought with it "it was just this evil...with no good inside it. Worst part though...it didn't feel that foreign" (Knock, Knock)

"Terra...Terra" it was Histoire's voice "May I come in?"

"Yeah I'm awake, come in"

The door opened for Histoire and Nepgear to come inside "Good morning" he said putting on a smile

"Good morning Terra" Nepgear said sitting by Terra's side "Are you feeling okay?

"I'm alright. I'm not sore or anything"

"Yet...your mind is filled with doubts isn't it?" Histoire said with Terra nodding and his smile failing "I guess I am correct to assume you retain anxieties from the battle yesterday""

"What happened to you Terra?" Nepgear asked from concern "that is when you shot the Plasma force?

"Not much to tell" Terra "I don't recall all that much"

Tenma tried his best to summarize his thoughts "As I fired my special against Black Heart...I felt my stamina rapidly running out, and my consciousness start to fade. As my mind went...I felt this uncomfortable presence all around me, my body moving on its own"

"Were you...aware of it at the time?" Histoire asked

"Although I sort of knew what was happening...as I said...my mind was drifting. I managed to free myself...but I lost consciousness and then brought here Otherwise...there's not much more I can tell you"

Terra sighed "I'm sorry for what happened, and if I hurt anyone with what I did" Histoire shook her head

"Please rest your fears" she said with a smile "you should know no-one got hurt or even wounded" Terra opened his mouth to retort

"You need not worry about that dark power either" Histoire making him look up "for I've erased any means it can happen once more. As of now a barrier now coats your power...meaning you'll only be you for many years to come"

Terra looked relieved sighed "So...it won't happen then again? That's good...I don't want to hurt anyone" Histoire warmly smiled

"I'm glad to have erased your burrowing fears...and know that I was very impressed by the level of power and the kindness you carry"

"You were?" Terra said before rubbing his head "but I haven't done anything noteworthy"

"Despite the battle, and the strength of your attacks, Neptune suffered no actual injuries"

"We were all surprised, especially by that Plasma Force of yours" Nepgear said with excitement "It was really strong, and Noire - that is Black Heart - was shaking after the struggle. Though she denied it"

"As long as I took her ego down by a notch...that's a victory for me" Terra said jokingly which made them all chuckle

"Come on then Terra...its approaching Breakfast time. So why don't you join us?"

"I'd like that...thank you"

They went to the kitchen area, the smell of fresh food hitting Terra's nostrils, before his eyes saw Compa cooking away at the kitchen. Judging by the smell he guessed eggs and bacons at the very least. Neptune was already at the table, fork, knife in hand which she tapped on the table "food, food I need food! My poor tumbly is a rumbly here"