Chapter 11: Unsettling Worries

"Hello everyone...it's me Terra, not Theodore, and this is my first intro...I think. Just so you know, yes the chapter did change...since the higher-ups thought its be more appropriate so sorry about that. I thought I'd introduce the story, and comment on couple things. For a start apologies to anyone who thinks the story is moving slow, we are trying to pick things now...blame the higher up for the inconvenience."

"Now onto the story...so last time you saw me and Marvelous...ahh...square off against the Flame Fenrir and fair to say...I was beaten. Agh...I can't believe how badly I was beaten...dam it. Also for anyone who calls me chicken...be on the receiving end of a giant wolf, and come back to me then!"

Terra took deep breaths "Sorry...sorry about that. It's not I don't like losing...its losing that badly that stung. Anyway moving on...last time Me with Neptune, Plutia and Marvelous were now traversing the land towards Lastation going to the top of a hill. Neptune, being perky as normal, ran to the top and urged us forward"

Neptune looked onto the horizon "Guys will you hurry up! I'm getting old up here"

"She's energetic now" said Terra "but she keeps going like this and she won't be for long"

"It's kids these days Terra" Marvelous said jokingly "They tend to burn themselves out rather quickly"

"Does that...include me too?" asked Plutia a little confused

"I guess we'll soon see" Terra said with a grin getting to the top "and here we are, and that must be Lastation"

"What makes you say that?" asked Neptune

"Neptune...there's only four major towns of Hyperdimension Neptunia, and all of them are colour coded. So a city of the colour Black, Black Heart AKA Noire" Neptune flinched

"You've been...researching haven't you?" she said before turning round "Now then...let's see how it compares"

Lastation, as Terra said, was city of predominantly black. Lastation looked to have industrialized appearance and while it didn't look as advanced as Planeptune, it did has a modern-futuristic look to it. A key landmark was the building formation in the middle of the city which looks like a glass pair of wings which could possibly be where the Basilicom is located. While buildings and factories make up the majority of the scenery, a bit of plant life is present here and there.

It appeared to be a factory or industrial heavy city, composed of smoking spewing factories and tall flats. Terra looked upon it "Now I've never been there before...but I've got the feeling the wings...are where Noire lives"

"What gives you that idea?" asked Neptune "I mean who else but Noire would live in such a glorious landmark?"

"We'd best get going, we've still got a way to go" said Marvelous

"Really?" said Plutia moaning "But its soooo far"

"Hang in there Plutia" said Terra patting her shoulder "It's not that far"

As time passed, the group of four were only had ten minutes away now, but for Neptune...it wasn't a fun trip. Neptune was in her HDD mode, with a tired looking Plutia on her back, hovering over the ground "Remind me again...how I got to this point?"

"You've should've seen this coming to be honest" said Terra "I mean...you've been with her long enough Neptune

"It's not she's heavy...but I think I've met my match in laziness"