Chapter 35: The Calm Before the Dark

"Heyo Folks and let's a go-gooo. I'm your lovable purple hair maiden of all things hero Neptune and let's continue. So Terra and Co have all finally return from their...accidental voyage and have all returned home. That title sounds not too inviting somehow...so I get the feeling next chapter is where something is due to go right down. So let the story begin...and to begin right away. We inform Terra and Falcom over the going's on over the last few days they've being gone"

Falcom, Terra and Blanc were being told of the events that had passed from Nepgear, Neptune and Plutia...and it wasn't good news "So monsters attacks are on the rise here too?" asked Falcom

"I'm afraid so" said Nepgear anxious "Planeptune, Lastation and Leanbox have all had monsters encroaching on their borders"

"They've been rather lightweight though" said Neptune "Hardly worth a sweat"

"But they're becoming worryingly regular" said Plutia "Not only that...but while we've been busy fighting them off, Arfoire's being busy in other places with that Man in the robot suit and that icky rat"

"Wait what about Lowee?" asked Terra "I noticed you didn't mention that nation"

"Actually...the monster have been leaving Blanny's land alone"

"They has being reports of the person, Anomydeath" said Nepgear "Sighted around the nation and of course monsters existing here and there...but minus a few attacks there's being no damage from what I know"

"Well Blanc will tell us that herself when she gets back" said Terra

Terra looked outside "Well I'm glad we weren't too long, and that Blanc's nation is okay. But the way you described those attacks is worrying"

"They almost sound like distractions" said Falcom "The monsters are keeping the CPU's busy while the bad guys do what they want"

"We came to that conclusion also" said Histoire "But there is some good news. You'll be happy to know Terra I've successfully installed the third Mascot into my being"

"Little Histy can now freely talk with big Histy" said Neptune

"And I've found out...I can actually open teleportation gates from here to the other Basilicoms. I'm still learning to bridge a person back though"

"Are you able to open a teleportation gate yet?" asked Falcom

"I can actually do it. I now have the processing power to open one freely. It's only a worry of energy consumption"

"Then...I wonder if there's any point in finding you the fourth?" asked Terra "But it doesn't matter. I don't plan on going home until Arfoire is sorted out"

"Same here" said Neptune "I couldn't call myself a Heroine if I ran away before a battle begun and I know Neppy Jnr will agree"

"Thank you...all of you" Histoire said gratefully.

As they finished Peashy ran over "Hey, Hey are you all done talking now? I want to play with you Terra?"

"What did you have in mind?" asked Terra smiling

"Hide and Seek. Compa and IF are ready to play, in-fact they're already hiding"

"Then you'd best go hide yourself. You've got till the count of twenty" Terra closed his eyes "One, two, three, four" Histoire quickly ushered Peashy away who frantically found a place to hide