Chapter 6: Meeting Friends Old and New

Terra was now stood, but clutching his body soaked through and cold though to his heavy dunk and the shock of the landing was taking its toll. A soft sounding purple hair girl tended to him "It's okay...you can come back with us" said the girl called Plutia as she came to his side "We'll get you dry and warm, that boo-boo seen too, otherwise you'll be sneezing all night"

"Thank you...very much" he said gratefully "I'm Terra...and you're Plutia? The other girl said as such"

"That's right...I'm Plu...it's nice to meet you"

Plutia was teen girl, looking close to Terra's age, of average height with a slim figure and Magenta eyes. Her hair is a light purple, about waist length with very wild, messy bangs framing her face while her hair looks to be worn down, but in a very thick/big braid held with a now pastel pink frilled ribbon.

Her outfit reminded Terra of Pyjama's. She wore an odd outfit, consisting of a very loose powder blue top with a frilled neck segment and a bright pink-purple bow and a long white segment in the center held with a white multipiece belt with a purple piece in the center. At Her dress had small sleeves with button-clasps, making it look like a shirt pair of overalls. On each sleeve is a peach and white line, while the sleeves' cuff s button to the upper segment of sleeve. She also wears an uneven length white skirt piece that looks longer in back with pink pink bear shaped fuzzy slippers.

Plutia was rather gentle or sweet sounding "It's nice to meet you Terra, I should introduce you to my friend...Noire"

"I wouldn't...call me a friend as such" said Noire "But I suppose...we get along okay"

"Don't be mean Noire...we are friends"

"Well...I suppose I could deal with it. Well Terra...I'm Noire" she said swishing a hand through her hair "here's hoping you don't annoy me too much"

Noire was a slightly older looking girl, a little taller than Terra with a modest bust size. Noire is pale-fair skinned with very long black hair about waist length, worn up in long pigtails held up with blue bows/ribbons with black lining. Her bangs are neatly combed, framing her face and she has very noticeable red eyes

Noire was wearing a revealing black tanktop piece with a blue belt below her breast and a big blue bow at her collar with a diamond shaped gem in the center. The skirt is dark blue/black and pleat styled, with very thin white lines along the bottom and light blue coloring between each pleat and a black belt.  Her boots are grey with multiple black straps.

Noire looked rather uptight, or carried herself with some arrogance or pride "Well with introductions out of the way...I think we're done for the day. Let's get you back before you start sneezing all over the place"

"Hey, hey....heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" called a voice from afar

"Did...anyone else hear that?" asked Terra

"I did but where did it come from?" asked Plutia turning her head

"Move, move Moveeeeee. I can't stoppppppp!" the voice became more clearer, Noire looking up to see the figure of Neptune diving right toward

"Huh?"

"Out of the way!" Noire couldn't react before Neptune landed with a crash.