Chapter 51: The Depths of Dark Wishes

The Grand Battle had begun, Arfoire now stood facing off against Blanc, Vert, Noire and Plutia. With scythe at the ready, she gestured them forward "Come CPU's...it's time we found out who the rival ruler should be"

"Well it's not you" said Vert coming forward "Now have at thee!" Vert swung round her spear, in slashes and thrusts which Arfoire dodged and avoided but like before with Blanc

"Crimson Slasher!" Vert dodged her attack by stabbing her spear into the ground and vaulting over Arfoire to kick her shoulder

"My time...Slyphet Spear!" summoning a spear of earth she fired it forward at Arfoire who cleaved through it

"Heh...child's play" said Arfoire

"Eyes to the front Arfy" Arfoire turned to see Plutia strike with a V-slash, leaving to electric lines that exploded scraping Arfoire back a bit.

Arfoire only recovered to be set upon by Noire, who with dance like motions slashes continuously at Arfoire not quite staying still. Arfoire took the air, Noire right behind her with weapon aglow "Tornaraid sword!"

"Heh...that won't work" her scythe glowed rainbow too "Tornaraid sword!" she fired her own rainbow arc at Arfoire the two coated in a smoke "It's pointless" "I know all your moves! You're useless against me"

"Not all of them" Noire said "I learnt a new one"

Noire put her sword behind her, focusing on a point in front of her "What is your doing now?" Arfoire had to ask to which Noire went forward slashing her blade into a three-way cross which left yellow markings, of which bloomed a glowing see-through flower "What the?"

"Kiku...Ichimonji!" a beam fired from the flower, completely taking Arfoire by surprise the beam hitting her square on "Have that!"

"Nice!" said Blanc with a smile "Now it's my turn"

"Yes let's go!" Vert said following behind her.

Arfoire recovered in the air, to see Blanc spinning "Zerstorung!" but on the strike Arfoire flew out of the way

"Don't underestimate me!"

"Blanc!" Vert grabbed Blanc's foot, spun her round twice before flinging Blanc at Arfoire, who continued spinning "Go for it!"

"What is this?"

"Don't underestimate us you bitch!" called Blanc "Vertical...Zerstorung!" with a downward smash Arfoire was sent with a mild-smash into the ground.

As the CPU's landed, Arfoire picked herself up to mild damage "Hmm...it seems I might actually have to try this time" said Arfoire "compared to before you're not bumbling about like children"

"We haven't exactly being twiddling our thumbs you know" said Noire to her

"That and rivals we may be" said Vert "We're all protecting the same thing"

"So an unstable truce" said Arfoire "How fleeting"

"Nothing unstable about it" said Plutia "For...we can't have our beloved sheep lorded over by a wrinkle old last generation hag"

"That...and ask anyone" said Blanc "and I'm pretty sure they'll shoot you down"