Chapter 43: Anger into Power

"Well folks welcome back, and let's continue on. SO last time Terra was in Lowee, and after a...sort of duel between Vert and Blanc based on body...ahem measurements we proceed onwards"

Terra was now duelling with Vert, who herself was in HDD as Green Heart. Vert was being soft on Terra, instead letting him attack her and just knocking him lightly off balance "Nope not like that" she twirled round and lightly kicked his back "Come on...you need to pay attention to my movements Terra, don't just swing"

"I know that" said Terra who went back at it. Blanc – Now White Heart -saw a bit more vigour in his demeanour as he sparred against Vert

"I think I lit the fire in his belly a bit, there's still some hesitation...but he needs a bit of time still. At least Vert seems to be useful here. I'll go get some refreshments for him"

After about half an hour, Terra was done and exhausted with sweat on his face "I think that makes a fine workout" said Vert "Your skill needs a little work, but there's nothing wrong with it. We only need to encourage your growth as it goes forward"

"Here...take these" Blanc offered Terra some water and riceballs "No good training if you don't keep the engine raining"

"Thank you" as Terra munched away Blanc forged her axe "Well since you're here Vert, of which I don't know why yet, are you up for a sparring sessions?"

"Sure why not" said Vert "For we must also diligently train" and with that they flew into the air.

As Terra munched away, drinking his water, he watched the two square off with Axe and lance "You know...it's strange but I can easily track their movements and...even how they respond" the two were going fairly at it, even exchanging a few skills "In a battle like this, Vert has a small advantage as thanks to her spear she can act more quickly and respond quickly" he did notice Blanc was a bit more defensive with Vert evading most of her blows "But I think...I can fix it"

As the two stopped, Blanc panted a bit while Vert seemed a bit strong twirling her spear "It seems you're in much worser need of training than I thought. You're losing steam as you progress"

"Dammit, I'm not done yet" said Blanc

"Blanc...Blanc!" called Terra "Can I borrow you?" Blanc didn't see any harm in doing so and went over to Terra

"What I it?"

"I think I can help you overwhelm Vert, and it should be easy for you"

"Wait really? Well alright then, I'll be trusting you here"

"Just fight as normal...and don't forget" Terra tapped his legs "you've got legs too you can use" As Blanc flew back up, Vert waited

"Well then, let's see how round 2 goes" said Blanc confident "I've got a funny feeling it's to go different"

"We shall see won't we?"

As Vert darted forward Blanc waited "Don't take her head on. If you can see her movement dodge it!" called Terra to which Blanc went round her "Now use the momentum!" Blanc then spun round and went with her axe that Vert blocked but was still sent back a considerable degree