Chapter 60: True Ending

"And so...we come to the literal final chapter of this Second Fanfiction. You've been through all the highs and lows...but it's come to a close. The story is on its final pages...and it's now time for a wrap up of sorts. The remaining story part of this chapter will be towards the end...but stay with me, it's Theodore here to sign you out"

"The Goddess of the Ultra Dimension went back to their daily lives, while Neptune, Nepgear and Terra paid a much needed visit to the Hyperdimension. Fair to say Neptune...sort of wish she didn't come back, she had paperwork of such a mountain it was spilling out of the room. Terra though was interested properly to Histoire, who welcomed him to the Basilicom with open arms. I'll get to Terra in a bit"

"The villains of our story...well that's a different affair. Enfive continues to wonder, exploring and gaining strength...but I think personally he's more of a dark hero. Though he says he's in it for himself...he doesn't hesistate to save those of good of heart. He was last sighted in Lastation...helping a young girl find medicine for her Mom"

"For Mister BADD, the girls he was looking after...strangely all at once turned to human girls. The reasoning was that without Arfoire, the influence she had was gone and the girl's forms were restored. Mister BADD decided to adopted all the girls, looking after them as if they were his own kids. Vert makes regular visits but she's more after Nepgear"

"As for Anomydeath...hmm no-one knows what happened to him, he hasn't being sighed or heard from. They say cyber-crime has distinctly lowered but otherwise no clue on his"

"Now onto the heroines themselves. As the years went by, IF and Compa of the Ultra dimension aged accordingly but Peashy remained a kid – as a CPU doesn't age – but they don't mind. IF is now a guild master, helping out those in need and Compa like her other self is a nurse...but she stays close to Planeptune's Basilicom to help out with Plutia"

"Thanks to the gateway opened up between dimension's, the Ultra CPU's paid a visit to the Hyperdimension. Noire met the other Noire – who was a bit more self-confident – and try to make her wear some new outfits which proved amusing for Uni. The two Vert's...becoming know as the Buxom-blondeshells an absolutely feared online duo that has hardly ever known defeat. While for Blanc she was introduced by the other Blanc to Rom and Ram. The Twin sisters greeted their alternate sibling with open arms, and the Ultra Blanc welcomed them too with some soft hugs.

For the Falcom's, they went on different parts. The adult Falcom continued her grand adventure of the Hyperdimension but was now exploring the Ultra dimension. Ultimately she was also preparing for her clash of Terra, keeping her skills and blade sharp. She would often hear stories of his exploits and say to herself 'and to think...he's my student'

The Young Falcom became Terra's close and best friend. They would journey near and far, sparring against each in the way of the sword. Falcom would often journey off to explore, as his her nature, but would always come back to mingle with her new CPU friends.

For Marvelous...she actually stuck together with Terra quite closely, as his new best friend...and sister I think. Marvelous has said she's not interested in him as a boyfriend...but she's been looking after him really well. But the two have a lot of fun together...and I've even heard Marvelous is trying to sway it so Terra could be a CPU ninja. you know to help people in the background. Well it fits...since he doesn't quite want his boy to girl transformation complete public knowledge"