Chapter 22: New nation, Old Friend

"Howdy friends, Theodore here, welcoming you to the new chapter to be bestowed upon your puny minds. Last time Terra was finally kicked out his slump, thanks to a rare genius plan by Neptune and the encouragement of his three young new friends. Upon arriving back it was revealed an invitation had been sent to Neptune, Plutia and Terra...with an invitation to the newly made land of Leanbox. We start now with our heroes...but the villains this time. So onwards"

Within the dark meeting room, the members were gathered. Arfoire, Warechu, Mister BADD and Anomydeath...though the latter was still over speaker-phone. Arfoire was discussing her plans "So...the final nation has arrived has it?"

"I wouldn't know about final" said Anomydeath whose feminine tone could be heard "but the pristine green nation of Leanbox has reared its head"

"It's still young...but it's already gathering much resource and revenue" said Mister BADD "It terms of Gaming prowess the nation promises high-quality experiences on par or even greater than Lastations...though the consoles has its shortcomings from what I hear"

"Excellent" said Arfoire with a grin "with this nation...Phase 1 has finally finished. After years of waiting...my plan for world conquest can finally begin"

Mister BADD tilted his head "You sound as if...you had anticipated Leanbox's creation. Care to tell us how?"

"You could say" said Arfoire "I've lived through it"

"Huh?" asked Warechu "You might be old...but you're not that old"

"I'll...let that slide" remarked Arfoire to the mix of insult and compliment "Let's say...a good ally of mine is pretty good at clairvoyance. She had anticipated this would happen but..." she then added bitterly "she could've told me how long we'd be waiting"

"So...what's next then?" asked Warechu "What's Stage 2?"

Arfoire raised her hand "Due to circumstances...a portion of my original power was sealed away, just for such a occasion"

"Wait...you're power was sealed?" asked Anomydeath "Now, now share, share, share. Why would you...restrict your pretty self?"

"I would've gained it a long time ago...but there was not enough share energy to sustain it. With four nations now, and plenty of citizens pledging their...weak and pitiful allegiance, share energy is abundant in the air. Which means I need not concern myself over lack of resource. For now I'll regain my long-lost ability...and our true plan can begin"

"Care to share...what this plan actually is?" asked Warechu

"To take the power of Goddess...that was rightfully mine to begin with"

For Terra and co it was a new day, and the small guests were enjoying themselves with fun and games. Terra, Plutia and Neptune were preparing themselves for the trip...but had a small problem "Now then...who can we hire as baby-sitter?" asked Neptune

"Good question" said Plutia "I wouldn't know"

"Well I wouldn't mind staying behind..." said Terra before holding the invitation "but I was invited, weirdly, by Green Heart to Leanbox. I'd rather not be rude to Green Heart"

"And...I don't think we can ask Blanny or Noire" said Plutia "Maybe...Marvy could help"

"I...think that might be asking...a bit too much" said Neptune "She's a trained ninjar for special infiltration with baddies, evil masterminds, and pale faced snake-men who like to raise the dead"