Chapter 9: Entering Iris Heart

"Greetings one and all, Theodore as normal, and apologies for my rushed departure from last time. I had to sign for the delivery of those treats, the ones I nearly died over. I should've kept an eye on how much was ordered...and I mean the twelve wheeler kind. I've got I.F now helping me with deliveries...otherwise we're going to chow through our entire budget. On the plus side...they did order me chocolate logs...so...a win there"

"Now before I begin the story, I'd like to explain a Reference...that is on Arfoire. Arfoire...is sort of named literally after the R-4, a DS game cartridge in which you could 'download 'stolen' games and play it on your system. So considering the R-4 was a villain to Gaming...well you can see where Arfoire fits into this world"

"Now last time, Terra just saved Neptune narrowly from Arfoire...but I thought you all deserve to see what happened between Neptune and Noire to get to that point even if it is a bit short. So this chapter will begin...right after Arfoire launched her very first attack shortly before Terra arrives"

Neptune and Noire scattered as Arfoire brought her glowing spear down on the ground. The boom was quite effective, shaking the whole room, and even tripping Neptune up from the shock. As they looked back they saw a mild indent "That's...some power behind those skinny arms of hers" said Neptune a little nervous

"No kidding" said Noire "This is no ordinary woman"

"I'm glad to see you understand my power. Now come on...amuse me, fight to the bitter end"

"Fine then...I'll go first"

Neptune got to her feet, with sword in hand and as she slashed down...Arfoire just blocked her with ease "That was pitiful" Arfoire said "are you even trying?" Neptune tried slashing a few more times but Arfoire just blocked her almost casually

"Fine...it's time for my Crazy Combo!" Neptune struck Arfoire with windmill slashes, the last one sending her into the air. Neptune then jumped, slammed down her sword on Arfoire sending her into the ground, enveloping her in dust.

Neptune landed, looking quite confident but as the dust settled...Arfoire was stood looking unimpressed "Was that meant to hurt? I'm rather disappointed"

"I'm...suddenly feeling antsy" said Neptune stepping away "she didn't even feel that"

"Now it's turn" Noire came in with sabre in hand, Arfoire turning towards her and swaying out of the from Noire's attack. Noire began a series of rapid slashes and dance like moves, but Arfoire just blocked and evaded each move she tried "I'm going have to go for a special"

Noire jumped back and swung out her sword "Lace ribbon Rush!" with a series of thrusts, she struck Arfoire repeated before going by Arfoire with a slash. As Noire turned round, Arfoire just patted herself down "What!? That didn't hurt her either"

"This is...most disappointing" said Arfoire turning round "Here I was expecting a challenge...but yet you've hardly scratched me"

"Why have I've got the feeling?" said Neptune "That's we've struck the final boss...a bit too early"

"Yeah...same thought" said Noire

"Now...it's my turn for a special" said Arfoire who approached Noire "Get with the other one" with a swift kick, she launched Noire into Neptune, sending them both tumbling into the ground to the point Neptune was at with Noire on her lap "Now for this" Arfoire stuck out her hand to make red uneven sphere "Bloody Rose!"

Arfoire sent the blast to the girls, Neptune reacting first "Move it missy!" she threw Noire off of her, quickly got up and jumped as the blast struck where she landed...but the shock of the blast caught them both, blowing them away along the ground. Noire rose to one knee, heavily breathing, while Neptune remained sat down "I think...we've met our match Noire. It was only one blast...and I'm already ready to tag out"